Subject: [payload] Result on Call for adoption of RTP Payload Format for Non-Interleaved and Interleaved Parity FEC

From: "Roni Even" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2015 17:52:00 +0200

Hi,

There was support to adopt this subject as a work item and adopt
draft-singh-payload-rtp-1d2d-parity-scheme-00 as the initial document to
address the milestone.

I will create a milestone and the authors should submit the document as a WG
document

Roni Even

Payload co-chair

From: Roni Even [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: 13 January, 2015 8:42 AM
To: [email-masked]'
Subject: Call for adoption of RTP Payload Format for Non-Interleaved and
Interleaved Parity FEC

Hi,

The RTCweb FEC usage is looking for a solution the proposed RTP payload
format was presented and got support in the last IETF meeting. 

We would like to add a milestone for RTP Payload Format for Non-Interleaved
and Interleaved Parity FEC and adopt
draft-singh-payload-rtp-1d2d-parity-scheme-00 as the proposal for addressing
the mile stone.
 
Please provide feedback to the WG chairs by January 23rd
Thanks
Roni Even
Payload WG co-chair