Subject: [payload] Milestones changed for payload WG

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2015 22:54:10 -0800

Changed milestone "Submit RTP Payload Format for Enhanced Variable
Rate Narrowband-Wideband Codec (EVRC-NW) for Proposed Standard",
resolved as "Done".

Changed milestone "Submit RTP profile for the carriage of SMPTE 336M
data for Proposed Standard", resolved as "Done".

Changed milestone "Submit How to Write an RTP Payload Format for
Informational", resolved as "Done".

Changed milestone "Submit RTP Payload Format for VP8 Video for
Proposed Standard", resolved as "Done".

Changed milestone "Submit RTP Payload Format for Standard apt-X and
Enhanced apt-X Codecs for Proposed Standard", resolved as "Done".

Changed milestone "Submit RTP Payload Format for G.711.0 for Proposed
Standard", resolved as "Done".

Changed milestone "Submit RTP Payload Format for High Efficiency Video
Coding for Proposed Standard.", resolved as "Done".

Changed milestone "Submit RTP Payload Format for Opus Speech and Audio
Codec as proposed standard", set due date to March 2015 from December
2012.

URL: http://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/payload/charter/