Subject: [payload] I-D Action: draft-ietf-payload-g7110-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 May 2015 18:46:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Payloads Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : RTP Payload Format for G.711.0
        Authors         : Michael A. Ramalho
                          Paul E. Jones
                          Noboru Harada
                          Muthu Arul Mozhi Perumal
                          Lei Miao
	Filename        : draft-ietf-payload-g7110-06.txt
	Pages           : 31
	Date            : 2015-05-11

Abstract:
   This document specifies the Real-Time Transport Protocol (RTP)
   payload format for ITU-T Recommendation G.711.0.  ITU-T Rec. G.711.0
   defines a lossless and stateless compression for G.711 packet
   payloads typically used in IP networks.  This document also defines a
   storage mode format for G.711.0 and a media type registration for the
   G.711.0 RTP payload format.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-payload-g7110/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-payload-g7110-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-payload-g7110-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/