Subject: [payload] initial agenda for IETF94

From: "Roni Even" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 14:00:12 +0300

Hi,

Please find the initial agenda for IETF94. 

Let the chairs know if you have other requests

Thanks

Roni

---

From: Jonathan Lennox <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 14:52:36 +0000

We plan to submit an update to the VP9 payload, and it has some substantive changes because we discovered a hole in the logic in some packet loss patterns. 10-15 minutes should be good.  Justin will probably present.

On Oct 19, 2015, at 7:00 AM, Roni Even <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:

Hi,

<p1510.txt><p1510.html>_______________________________________________
payload mailing list
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/payload

---

From: "Roni Even" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 19:49:35 +0300

OK

Roni

From: Jonathan Lennox [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, October 19, 2015 5:53 PM
To: Roni Even
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [payload] initial agenda for IETF94

We plan to submit an update to the VP9 payload, and it has some substantive
changes because we discovered a hole in the logic in some packet loss
patterns. 10-15 minutes should be good.  Justin will probably present.

On Oct 19, 2015, at 7:00 AM, Roni Even <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi,

Thanks

Roni 

<p1510.txt><p1510.html>_______________________________________________
payload mailing list
 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]
 <https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/payload>
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/payload