Subject: [payload] I-D Action: draft-ietf-payload-rtp-jpegxs-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2019 14:30:19 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Payloads WG of the IETF.

        Title           : RTP Payload Format for ISO/IEC 21122 (JPEG XS)
        Authors         : Sébastien Lugan
                          Gaël Rouvroy
                          Antonin Descampe
                          Thomas Richter
                          Alexandre Willeme
	Filename        : draft-ietf-payload-rtp-jpegxs-00.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2019-02-25

Abstract:
   This document specifies a Real-Time Transport Protocol (RTP) payload
   format to be used for transporting JPEG XS (ISO/IEC 21122) encoded
   video.  JPEG XS is a low-latency, lightweight image coding system
   allowing for an increased resolution and frame rate, while offering
   visually lossless quality with reduced amount of resources such as
   power and bandwidth.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-payload-rtp-jpegxs/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-payload-rtp-jpegxs-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-payload-rtp-jpegxs-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/