Subject: [payload] draft-ietf-payload-rtp-jpegxs-01

From: Sébastien Lugan <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2019 18:24:10 +0200

Dear all,

Please find below an updated version of draft-ietf-payload-rtp-jpegxs:

   https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-payload-rtp-jpegxs/

   https://www.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-payload-rtp-jpegxs-01.txt

This version tries to address most of the comments we received
(annotated list: 
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ARCZYlHUXTkT2_-ULkLNdYuT6hk3jZ2Cs1xy6eAwie8/edit 
).

In addition, the following improvements have been made:

- simplifications:
   - no more fragments nor slice groups,
   - simplification of the payload header,
   - paragraph and figure related to the packetization of a JPEG XS
     codestream moved from Section 3 (Media format description) to
     Section 4 (payload format),
   - various clarifications and reformulations;

- addition of a color specification box
   (in addition to the video support box);

- media type renamed to video/jxsv to be consistent with media types
   already defined for JPEG XS (image/jxs, image/jxss, image/jxsi,
   image/jxsc).

Please do not hesitate to send us your remarks, comments and suggestions 
regarding this new version.

Thanks in advance,

Best regards,

Sébastien Lugan