Subject: [payload] I-D Action: draft-ietf-payload-rtp-ttml-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2019 03:56:51 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Payloads WG of the IETF.

        Title           : RTP Payload for TTML Timed Text
        Author          : James Sandford
	Filename        : draft-ietf-payload-rtp-ttml-01.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2019-04-25

Abstract:
   This memo describes a Real-time Transport Protocol (RTP) payload
   format for TTML, an XML based timed text format for live and file
   based workflows from W3C.  This payload format is specifically
   targeted at live workflows using TTML.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-payload-rtp-ttml/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-payload-rtp-ttml-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-payload-rtp-ttml-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-payload-rtp-ttml-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/