Subject: [Perc] PERC Virtual Interim: Agenda

From: Suhas Nandakumar <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2016 14:10:35 -0800

Greetings and Happy New Year !!!

As announced previously, the PERC WG will be having a virtual interim
meeting on Monday, January 11, from 11:00 am to 1:00 PM EDT.

*Agenda:** Intro and recap from last call
* Focus: Header extension
* Question: Do we need E2E-protected header extensions at all?
* Or can the MDD do whatever it wants with extensions?
* Question: If the MDD is limited, what capabilities does it need with
regard to extensions?
* Change the [identifier numbers]
* Append extensions
* Append encrypted extensions
* Remove extensions
* Read encrypted extensions
* Other?

* Magnus: Discussion of header extensions
* Wrap-up: Where are we on the questions?

*Here is the WebEx Details for the same*

Host key: 516198 (Use this to reclaim host privileges.) *PERC Virtual
Interim*Monday, January 11, 20168:00 am  |  Pacific Standard Time (San
Francisco, GMT-08:00)  |  2 hrs *Join WebEx meeting*
<https://go.webex.com/go/j.php?MTID=me00e4978cdde850336779127756ac08c>Meeting
number:340 635 321Meeting password:perc*Join from a video conferencing
system or application*Dial [email-masked]*
<sip:[email-masked]> *Join by phone**1-877-668-4488* US Toll Free
*+1-415-655-0000* US TollAccess code: 340 635 321

Look forward to the discussions

Thanks
Perc Chairs