Subject: [Perc] I-D Action: draft-ietf-perc-double-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 May 2016 15:42:52 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Privacy Enhanced RTP Conferencing  of the IETF.

        Title           : SRTP Double Encryption Procedures
        Authors         : Cullen Jennings
                          Paul E. Jones
                          Adam Roach
	Filename        : draft-ietf-perc-double-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2016-05-09

Abstract:
   In some conferencing scenarios, it is desirable for an intermediary
   to be able to manipulate some RTP parameters, while still providing
   strong end-to-end security guarantees.  This document defines SRTP
   procedures that use two separate but related cryptographic contexts
   to provide "hop-by-hop" and "end-to-end" security guarantees.  Both
   the end-to-end and hop-by-hop cryptographic transforms can utilize an
   authenticated encryption with associated data scheme or take
   advantage of future SRTP transforms with different properties.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-perc-double/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-perc-double-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/