Subject: [Perc] Fw: I-D Action: draft-jones-perc-dtls-tunnel-03.txt

From: "Paul E. Jones" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 09 Jul 2016 01:56:30 +0000

Folks,

I just wanted to let you know that I published version -03 of the DTLS 
Tunnel spec for PERC.  I'll present on the significant changes made to 
this draft during the meeting.

Paul

------ Forwarded Message ------
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Sent: 7/8/2016 2:57:10 PM
Subject: I-D Action: draft-jones-perc-dtls-tunnel-03.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

         Title           : A DTLS Tunnel between Media Distributor and 
Key Distributor to Facilitate Key Exchange
         Author          : Paul Jones
  Filename        : draft-jones-perc-dtls-tunnel-03.txt
  Pages           : 15
  Date            : 2016-07-08

Abstract:
    This document defines a DTLS tunneling protocol for use in multimedia
    conferences that enables a Media Distributor to facilitate key
    exchange between an endpoint in a conference and the Key Distributor.
    The protocol is designed to ensure that the keying material used for
    hop-by-hop encryption and authentication is accessible to the media
    distributor, while the keying material used for end-to-end encryption
    and authentication is inaccessible to the media distributor.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jones-perc-dtls-tunnel/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jones-perc-dtls-tunnel-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-jones-perc-dtls-tunnel-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of 
submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt