Subject: [Perc] I-D Action: draft-ietf-perc-double-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 01 Sep 2017 11:42:14 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Privacy Enhanced RTP Conferencing  WG of the IETF.

        Title           : SRTP Double Encryption Procedures
        Authors         : Cullen Jennings
                          Paul E. Jones
                          Richard Barnes
                          Adam Roach
	Filename        : draft-ietf-perc-double-07.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2017-09-01

Abstract:
   In some conferencing scenarios, it is desirable for an intermediary
   to be able to manipulate some RTP parameters, while still providing
   strong end-to-end security guarantees.  This document defines SRTP
   procedures that use two separate but related cryptographic operations
   to provide hop-by-hop and end-to-end security guarantees.  Both the
   end-to-end and hop-by-hop cryptographic algorithms can utilize an
   authenticated encryption with associated data scheme or take
   advantage of future SRTP transforms with different properties.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-perc-double/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-perc-double-07
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-perc-double-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-perc-double-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/