Subject: Open issues on PSAMP framework

From: Juergen Quittek <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 09:53:37 +0200

Dear all,

I really would like to close WG last call on the PSAMP framework soon.

Still there is a non-trivial list of open issues that have not been
closed on the mailing list.  I am referring to issues raised in the
following messages:

    https://psg.com/lists/psamp/psamp.2004/msg00024.html
    https://psg.com/lists/psamp/psamp.2004/msg00025.html
    https://psg.com/lists/psamp/psamp.2004/msg00026.html  (and follow-ups)
    https://psg.com/lists/psamp/psamp.2004/msg00030.html

Please have a look at these issues and help finishing the Document!

Nick, at least you as document editor (or one of your seven co-authors)
should reply on the raised issues and suggest a solution for each one.

Thanks,

    Juergen
-- 
Juergen Quittek        [email-masked]        Tel: +49 6221 90511-15
NEC Europe Ltd.,       Network Laboratories        Fax: +49 6221 90511-55
Kurfuersten-Anlage 36, 69115 Heidelberg, Germany   http://www.ccrle.nec.de

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/psamp/>