Subject: changes draft-ietf-psamp-info-02.txt

From: Thomas Dietz <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 13:42:57 +0200

Dear all,

These are the changes for the PSAMP info model draft:

* changed the order of some fields to make some things more clear
  e.g., the fields listing sampling or filtering methods should
  come before the fields describing the methods and their parameters
  just for readability.
* changed parameter for uniform probabilistic sampling from population/size
  pair to a single probability value

Since there are still open points in the sampling methods draft the changes
made for this version are rather limited. When the sampling methods draft
is stable then all the fields needed for the implementation of this draft
will be added.

Your feedback is very welcome, especially if somebody has good ideas
to solve some of the open issues listed within the draft.

Regards,

Thomas

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/psamp/>