Subject: Returned mail: Service unavailable

From: Mail Delivery Subsystem <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2007 16:16:32 -0400 (EDT)

The original message was received at Mon, 2 Apr 2007 16:16:07 -0400 (EDT)
from adsl-75-28-89-126.dsl.stlsmo.sbcglobal.net [75.28.89.126]

*** ATTENTION ***

Your e-mail is being returned to you because there was a problem with its
delivery.  The address which was undeliverable is listed in the section
labeled: "----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----".

The reason your mail is being returned to you is listed in the section
labeled: "----- Transcript of Session Follows -----".

The line beginning with "<<<" describes the specific reason your e-mail could
not be delivered.  The next line contains a second error message which is a
general translation for other e-mail servers.

Please direct further questions regarding this message to your e-mail
administrator.

--AOL Postmaster

   ----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----
<[email-masked]>

   ----- Transcript of session follows -----
... while talking to air-yc01.mail.aol.com.:
>>> DATA
<<< 554 TRANSACTION FAILED - Unrepairable Virus Detected. Your mail has not been sent.
554 <[email-masked]>... Service unavailable