Subject: Re: RTG dinner

From: Bill Fenner <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2005 14:40:12 -0800

Actually, can we do Tuesday night?  I have a previous engagement on
Monday night.  I don't know if many people are planning on going to
the social, which would make this a problem too.

  Bill

---

From: Alex Zinin <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2005 17:46:56 -0800

I could make Tue work. How's everybody else with it?

-- 
Alex
http://www.psg.com/~zinin

---

From: Christian Hopps <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2005 12:33:41 -0800

I signed up for the social it sounded really good. So I can't make  
Tuesday.

Chris.