Subject: IESG agenda for 2006-04-13 telechat.

From: [email-masked] (Bill Fenner)
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 04:00:08 -0700 (PDT)

IESG Agenda

Good approximation of what will be included in the Agenda of next
Telechat (2006-04-13).

Updated 2:2:19 EDT, April 10, 2006
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Administrivia

    1.1 Roll Call
    1.2 Bash the Agenda
    1.3 Approval of the Minutes of the past telechat
    1.4 List of Remaining Action Items from Last Telechat
    1.5 Review of Projects

2. Protocol Actions

    Reviews should focus on these questions: "Is this document a
    reasonable basis on which to build the salient part of the Internet
    infrastructure? If not, what changes would make it so?"

     2.1 WG Submissions

          2.1.1 New Item

             Area  Date

             RTG         OSPF Version 2 Management Information Base
                         (Proposed Standard) - 1 of 3
                         draft-ietf-ospf-mib-update-09.txt [Open Web
                         Ballot]
                         Note: A revision -10 is expected shortly to
                         update some minor issues (the most major is
                         the use of Integer32 vs. Unsigned32 noted in
                         the I-D Tracker's comment log)
                  Token: Bill Fenner
                         RTP Payload Format for the 1998 Version of
             RAI         ITU-T Rec. H.263 Video (H.263+) (Proposed
                         Standard) - 2 of 3
                         draft-ietf-avt-rfc2429-bis-08.txt [Open Web
                         Ballot]
                         Note: PROTO shepherd Colin Perkins
                         [email-masked]
                  Token: Cullen Jennings
                         Update to DirectoryString Processing in the
             SEC         Internet X.509 Public Key Infrastructure
                         Certificate and Certificate Revocation List
                         (CRL) Profile (Proposed Standard) - 3 of 3
                         draft-ietf-pkix-cert-utf8-02.txt
                  Token: Sam Hartman

          2.1.2 Returning Item

            Area  Date

            INT         BGP-MPLS IP VPN extension for IPv6 VPN
                        (Proposed Standard) - 1 of 2
                        draft-ietf-l3vpn-bgp-ipv6-07.txt [Open Web
                        Ballot]
                 Token: Mark Townsley
            INT         Constrained VPN Route Distribution (Proposed
                        Standard) - 2 of 2
                        draft-ietf-l3vpn-rt-constrain-02.txt [Open Web
                        Ballot]
                        Note: Remaining discuss before the new IESG was
                        inaugerated was held by Alex for implementation
                        reports (which have since been submitted).
                        Ross, as Alex's successor, has entered a "Yes"
                        position.
                 Token: Mark Townsley

     2.2 Individual Submissions

               2.2.1 New Item
                     NONE
               2.2.2 Returning Item
                     NONE

3. Document Actions

      3.1 WG Submissions

          Reviews should focus on these questions: "Is this document a
          reasonable
          contribution to the area of Internet engineering which it
          covers? If
          not, what changes would make it so?"

                3.1.1 New Item
                      NONE
                3.1.2 Returning Item
                      NONE

      3.2 Individual Submissions Via AD

          Reviews should focus on these questions: "Is this document a
          reasonable
          contribution to the area of Internet engineering which it
          covers? If
          not, what changes would make it so?"

                3.2.1 New Item
                      NONE
                3.2.2 Returning Item
                      NONE

      3.3 Individual Submissions Via RFC Editor

          The IESG will use RFC 3932 responses: 1) The IESG has not
          found any conflict between this document and IETF work; 2)
          The
          IESG thinks that this work is related to IETF work done in WG
          <X>, but this does not prevent publishing; 3) The IESG thinks
          that publication is harmful to work in WG <X> and recommends
          not publishing at this time; 4) The IESG thinks that this
          document violates the IETF procedures for <X> and should
          therefore not be published without IETF review and IESG
          approval; 5) The IESG thinks that this document extends an
          IETF protocol in a way that requires IETF review and should
          therefore not be published without IETF review and IESG
          approval.

          Other matters may be recorded in comments to be passed on
          to the RFC Editor as community review of the document.

            3.3.1 New Item
                  NONE
            3.3.2 Returning Item

               Area  Date

                           Registration and Administration Guideline
               INT         for Chinese Domain Names (Informational) - 1
                           of 1
                           draft-xdlee-idn-cdnadmin-06.txt
                           Note: RFC Editor submission for RFC 3932
                           processing
                    Token: Mark Townsley

4. Working Group Actions

         4.1 WG Creation

                   4.1.1 Proposed for IETF Review
                                       NONE
                 4.1.2 Proposed for Approval
                         Area Date
                         RTG  Jan   Secure Inter-Domain Routing (sidr)
                              30    - 1 of 1

          4.2 WG Rechartering

                    4.2.1 Under evaluation for IETF Review
                                        NONE
                    4.2.2 Proposed for Approval
                                        NONE

5. IAB News We Can Use

6. Management Issues

7. Working Group News