Subject: IESG agenda for 2006-04-27 telechat.

From: [email-masked] (Bill Fenner)
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 04:00:00 -0700 (PDT)

IESG Agenda

Good approximation of what will be included in the Agenda of next
Telechat (2006-04-27).

Updated 2:2:24 EDT, April 24, 2006
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Administrivia

    1.1 Roll Call
    1.2 Bash the Agenda
    1.3 Approval of the Minutes of the past telechat
    1.4 List of Remaining Action Items from Last Telechat
    1.5 Review of Projects

2. Protocol Actions

    Reviews should focus on these questions: "Is this document a
    reasonable basis on which to build the salient part of the Internet
    infrastructure? If not, what changes would make it so?"

      2.1 WG Submissions

             2.1.1 New Item

                 Area  Date

                             IPsec Security Policy Database
                 SEC         Configuration MIB (Proposed Standard) - 1
                             of 3
                             draft-ietf-ipsp-spd-mib-06.txt [Open Web
                             Ballot]
                      Token: Russ Housley
                 RAI         Number Portability Parameters for the
                             "tel" URI (Proposed Standard) - 2 of 3
                             draft-ietf-iptel-tel-np-09.txt [Open Web
                             Ballot]
                             Note: Proto Shepherd: Jonathan Rosenberg
                             <[email-masked]>
                      Token: Cullen Jennings
                 TSV         Packet Reordering Metric for IPPM
                             (Proposed Standard) - 3 of 3
                             draft-ietf-ippm-reordering-12.txt [Open
                             Web Ballot]
                             Note: PROTO shepherd: Henk Uijterwaal
                             ([email-masked])
                      Token: Lars Eggert

             2.1.2 Returning Item
                   NONE

      2.2 Individual Submissions

            2.2.1 New Item

               Area  Date

                           Dialstring parameter for the Session
               GEN         Initiation Protocol URI (Proposed Standard)
                           - 1 of 1
                           draft-rosen-iptel-dialstring-03.txt [Open
                           Web Ballot]
                    Token: Jon Peterson

            2.2.2 Returning Item

                Area  Date

                SEC         RIPv2 Cryptographic Authentication
                            (Proposed Standard) - 1 of 1
                            draft-rja-ripv2-auth-04.txt [Open Web
                            Ballot]
                     Token: Russ Housley

3. Document Actions

     3.1 WG Submissions

         Reviews should focus on these questions: "Is this document a
         reasonable
         contribution to the area of Internet engineering which it
         covers? If
         not, what changes would make it so?"

          3.1.1 New Item

             Area  Date

                         Reoptimization of Multiprotocol Label
             RTG         Switching (MPLS) Traffic Engineering (TE)
                         loosely routed Label Switch Path (LSP)
                         (Informational) - 1 of 3
                         draft-ietf-ccamp-loose-path-reopt-02.txt [Open
                         Web Ballot]
                  Token: Ross Callon
             RTG         A Framework for Inter-Domain MPLS Traffic
                         Engineering (Informational) - 2 of 3
                         draft-ietf-ccamp-inter-domain-framework-04.txt
                         [Open Web Ballot]
                  Token: Ross Callon
             TSV         Improving the Robustness of TCP to
                         Non-Congestion Events (Experimental) - 3 of 3
                         draft-ietf-tcpm-tcp-dcr-07.txt [Open Web
                         Ballot]
                         Note: PROTO Shepherd: Ted Faber
                         ([email-masked])
                  Token: Lars Eggert

          3.1.2 Returning Item

              Area  Date

              RTG         A Path Computation Element (PCE) Based
                          Architecture (Informational) - 1 of 1
                          draft-ietf-pce-architecture-05.txt [Open Web
                          Ballot]
                   Token: Ross Callon

     3.2 Individual Submissions Via AD

         Reviews should focus on these questions: "Is this document a
         reasonable
         contribution to the area of Internet engineering which it
         covers? If
         not, what changes would make it so?"

           3.2.1 New Item

              Area  Date

                          A URN Namespace for the Latvian National
              GEN         Government Integration Project
                          (Informational) - 1 of 1
                          draft-kornijenko-ivis-urn-00.txt [Open Web
                          Ballot]
                   Token: Ted Hardie

           3.2.2 Returning Item
                 NONE

     3.3 Individual Submissions Via RFC Editor

         The IESG will use RFC 3932 responses: 1) The IESG has not
         found any conflict between this document and IETF work; 2) The
         IESG thinks that this work is related to IETF work done in WG
         <X>, but this does not prevent publishing; 3) The IESG thinks
         that publication is harmful to work in WG <X> and recommends
         not publishing at this time; 4) The IESG thinks that this
         document violates the IETF procedures for <X> and should
         therefore not be published without IETF review and IESG
         approval; 5) The IESG thinks that this document extends an
         IETF protocol in a way that requires IETF review and should
         therefore not be published without IETF review and IESG
         approval.

         Other matters may be recorded in comments to be passed on
         to the RFC Editor as community review of the document.

               3.3.1 New Item
                     NONE
               3.3.2 Returning Item
                     NONE
     3.3.3 For Action

          Area  Date

          GEN         iSeries Telnet Enhancements (Informational) - 1
                      of 1
                      draft-murphy-iser-telnet-04.txt
               Token: Brian Carpenter

4. Working Group Actions

        4.1 WG Creation

                4.1.1 Proposed for IETF Review
                        Area  Date
                        INT  Apr 19 IPv6 over IEEE 802.16(e) Networks
                                    (16ng) - 1 of 1
                             Token: Jari

                4.1.2 Proposed for Approval
                        Area  Date
                        TSV  Mar 24 FEC over Transport Framework
                                    (fecframe) - 1 of 1
                             Token: Magnus

          4.2 WG Rechartering

                    4.2.1 Under evaluation for IETF Review
                                        NONE
                    4.2.2 Proposed for Approval
                                        NONE

5. IAB News We Can Use

6. Management Issues

7. Working Group News