Subject: IESG agenda for 2006-05-11 telechat.

From: [email-masked] (Bill Fenner)
Date: Mon, 8 May 2006 04:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

IESG Agenda

Good approximation of what will be included in the Agenda of next
Telechat (2006-05-11).

Updated 2:2:24 EDT, May 8, 2006
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Administrivia

    1.1 Roll Call
    1.2 Bash the Agenda
    1.3 Approval of the Minutes of the past telechat
    1.4 List of Remaining Action Items from Last Telechat
    1.5 Review of Projects

2. Protocol Actions

    Reviews should focus on these questions: "Is this document a
    reasonable basis on which to build the salient part of the Internet
    infrastructure? If not, what changes would make it so?"

     2.1 WG Submissions

          2.1.1 New Item

            Area  Date

            RTG         Routing IPv6 with IS-IS (Proposed Standard) - 1
                        of 7
                        draft-ietf-isis-ipv6-06.txt [Open Web Ballot]
                 Token: Bill Fenner
                        Definitions of Managed Objects for Asymmetric
            OPS         Digital Subscriber Line 2 (ADSL2) (Proposed
                        Standard) - 2 of 7
                        draft-ietf-adslmib-adsl2-07.txt [Open Web
                        Ballot]
                        Note: PROTO shpeherd:
                        [email-masked]
                 Token: Dan Romascanu
            OPS  Mar 8  MIB for Fibre-Channel's Fabric Shortest Path
                        First Protocol (Proposed Standard) - 3 of 7
                        draft-ietf-imss-fc-fspf-mib-03.txt [Open Web
                        Ballot]
                 Token: Dan Romascanu
            OPS  Mar 8  Fibre-Channel Routing Information MIB (Proposed
                        Standard) - 4 of 7
                        draft-ietf-imss-fc-rtm-mib-04.txt [Open Web
                        Ballot]
                 Token: Dan Romascanu
            RAI         A Document Format for Expressing Privacy
                        Preferences (Proposed Standard) - 5 of 7
                        draft-ietf-geopriv-common-policy-09.txt
                 Token: Cullen Jennings
                        Link Management Protocol (LMP) Management
            RTG         Information Base (MIB) (Proposed Standard) - 6
                        of 7
                        draft-ietf-ccamp-rfc4327bis-01.txt [Open Web
                        Ballot]
                        Note: [Note: IETF Last Call ends 5/9, 2 days
                        before the telechat; while I don't expect any
                        Last Call comments if there are any substantive
                        ones I may remove it from the telechat to deal
                        with them]
                 Token: Bill Fenner
            APP         SIEVE Email Filtering: IMAP flag Extension
                        (Proposed Standard) - 7 of 7
                        draft-ietf-sieve-imapflags-04.txt [Open Web
                        Ballot]
                 Token: Lisa Dusseault

          2.1.2 Returning Item

            Area  Date

            RTG         Multiprotocol Extensions for BGP-4 (Draft
                        Standard) - 1 of 2
                        draft-ietf-idr-rfc2858bis-10.txt [Open Web
                        Ballot]
                 Token: Bill Fenner
                        Generalized Multi-Protocol Label Switching
                        (GMPLS) Extensions for Synchronous Optical
            RTG         Network (SONET) and Synchronous Digital
                        Hierarchy (SDH) Control (Proposed Standard) - 2
                        of 2
                        draft-ietf-ccamp-rfc3946bis-01.txt [Open Web
                        Ballot]
                 Token: Ross Callon

     2.2 Individual Submissions

            2.2.1 New Item

                Area  Date

                            IPsec Security Policy Database
                SEC         Configuration MIB (Proposed Standard) - 1
                            of 3
                            draft-ietf-ipsp-spd-mib-06.txt [Open Web
                            Ballot]
                     Token: Russ Housley
                GEN         The Base16, Base32, and Base64 Data
                            Encodings (Proposed Standard) - 2 of 3
                            draft-josefsson-rfc3548bis-03.txt [Open Web
                            Ballot]
                     Token: Ted Hardie
                TSV         Example media types for use in
                            documentation (Proposed Standard) - 3 of 3
                            draft-taylor-types-example-03.txt [Open Web
                            Ballot]
                     Token: Magnus Westerlund

            2.2.2 Returning Item
                  NONE

3. Document Actions

      3.1 WG Submissions

          Reviews should focus on these questions: "Is this document a
          reasonable
          contribution to the area of Internet engineering which it
          covers? If
          not, what changes would make it so?"

          3.1.1 New Item

            Area  Date

                        Evaluation of existing Routing Protocols
            RTG         against ASON routing requirements
                        (Informational) - 1 of 2
                        draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-ason-routing-eval-02.txt
                        [Open Web Ballot]
                 Token: Ross Callon
            SEC         Design of the MOBIKE Protocol (Informational) -
                        2 of 2
                        draft-ietf-mobike-design-08.txt [Open Web
                        Ballot]
                        Note: PROTO Shepherd: Paul Hoffman
                        <[email-masked]>
                 Token: Russ Housley

          3.1.2 Returning Item
                NONE

      3.2 Individual Submissions Via AD

          Reviews should focus on these questions: "Is this document a
          reasonable
          contribution to the area of Internet engineering which it
          covers? If
          not, what changes would make it so?"

           3.2.1 New Item

             Area  Date

             SEC         ECP Groups For IKE and IKEv2 (Informational) -
                         1 of 3
                         draft-ietf-ipsec-ike-ecp-groups-02.txt [Open
                         Web Ballot]
                  Token: Russ Housley
             SEC         IKEv2 Clarifications and Implementation
                         Guidelines (Informational) - 2 of 3
                         draft-eronen-ipsec-ikev2-clarifications-09.txt
                         [Open Web Ballot]
                  Token: Russ Housley
             APP         A URN Namespace for ASD Specification 1000D
                         (Informational) - 3 of 3
                         draft-rushing-s1000d-urn-00.txt [Open Web
                         Ballot]
                  Token: Ted Hardie

           3.2.2 Returning Item
                 NONE

      3.3 Individual Submissions Via RFC Editor

          The IESG will use RFC 3932 responses: 1) The IESG has not
          found any conflict between this document and IETF work; 2)
          The
          IESG thinks that this work is related to IETF work done in WG
          <X>, but this does not prevent publishing; 3) The IESG thinks
          that publication is harmful to work in WG <X> and recommends
          not publishing at this time; 4) The IESG thinks that this
          document violates the IETF procedures for <X> and should
          therefore not be published without IETF review and IESG
          approval; 5) The IESG thinks that this document extends an
          IETF protocol in a way that requires IETF review and should
          therefore not be published without IETF review and IESG
          approval.

          Other matters may be recorded in comments to be passed on
          to the RFC Editor as community review of the document.

                3.3.1 New Item
                      NONE
                3.3.2 Returning Item
                      NONE

4. Working Group Actions

        4.1 WG Creation

                  4.1.1 Proposed for IETF Review
                                      NONE
                4.1.2 Proposed for Approval
                        Area  Date
                        INT  Apr 19 IP over IEEE 802.16 Networks (16ng)
                                    - 1 of 1
                             Token: Jari

          4.2 WG Rechartering

                    4.2.1 Under evaluation for IETF Review
                                        NONE
                    4.2.2 Proposed for Approval
                                        NONE

5. IAB News We Can Use

6. Management Issues

7. Working Group News