Subject: IESG agenda for 2006-07-20 telechat.

From: [email-masked] (Bill Fenner)
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 04:01:22 -0700 (PDT)

IESG Agenda

Good approximation of what will be included in the Agenda of next
Telechat (2006-07-20).

Updated 2:2:26 EDT, July 17, 2006
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Administrivia

    1.1 Roll Call
    1.2 Bash the Agenda
    1.3 Approval of the Minutes of the past telechat
    1.4 List of Remaining Action Items from Last Telechat
    1.5 Review of Projects

2. Protocol Actions

    Reviews should focus on these questions: "Is this document a
    reasonable basis on which to build the salient part of the Internet
    infrastructure? If not, what changes would make it so?"

      2.1 WG Submissions

            2.1.1 New Item

               Area  Date

                           The Internet IP Security PKI Profile of
               SEC         IKEv1/ISAKMP, IKEv2, and PKIX (Proposed
                           Standard) - 1 of 2
                           draft-ietf-pki4ipsec-ikecert-profile-10.txt
                           [Open Web Ballot]
                    Token: Russ Housley
               RAI         RTP payload format for the G.729.1 audio
                           codec (Proposed Standard) - 2 of 2
                           draft-ietf-avt-rtp-g729-scal-wb-ext-06.txt
                           [Open Web Ballot]
                           Note: PROTO Shepherd is Colin Perkins
                           [email-masked]
                    Token: Cullen Jennings

            2.1.2 Returning Item
                  NONE

      2.2 Individual Submissions

             2.2.1 New Item
                   NONE
             2.2.2 Returning Item

                 Area  Date

                 SEC         RIPv2 Cryptographic Authentication
                             (Proposed Standard) - 1 of 1
                             draft-rja-ripv2-auth-05.txt [Open Web
                             Ballot]
                      Token: Russ Housley

3. Document Actions

      3.1 WG Submissions

          Reviews should focus on these questions: "Is this document a
          reasonable
          contribution to the area of Internet engineering which it
          covers? If
          not, what changes would make it so?"

            3.1.1 New Item

               Area  Date

               INT         Linklocal Multicast Name Resolution (LLMNR)
                           (Informational) - 1 of 2
                           draft-ietf-dnsext-mdns-46.txt [Open Web
                           Ballot]
                    Token: Mark Townsley
                           Analysis of Threats Motivating DomainKeys
               SEC         Identified Mail (DKIM) (Informational) - 2
                           of 2
                           draft-ietf-dkim-threats-03.txt [Open Web
                           Ballot]
                           Note: PROTO Shepherd: Stephen Farrell
                           <[email-masked]>
                    Token: Russ Housley

            3.1.2 Returning Item
                  NONE

      3.2 Individual Submissions Via AD

          Reviews should focus on these questions: "Is this document a
          reasonable
          contribution to the area of Internet engineering which it
          covers? If
          not, what changes would make it so?"

            3.2.1 New Item

               Area  Date

               RTG         Two-Document ballot: [Open Web Ballot] - 1
                           of 4
                           Distance Vector Multicast Routing Protocol
                           (Informational) - 1 of 4
                           draft-ietf-idmr-dvmrp-v3-11.txt
                           Distance Vector Multicast Routing Protocol
                           Applicability Statement (Informational)
                           draft-ietf-idmr-dvmrp-v3-as-01.txt
                           Note: Security Considerations needs update
                           before IETF Last Call
                    Token: Bill Fenner
                           Domain-based Email Authentication Using
               SEC         Public Keys Advertised in the DNS
                           (DomainKeys) (Historic) - 2 of 4
                           draft-delany-domainkeys-base-05.txt [Open
                           Web Ballot]
                    Token: Russ Housley
               GEN  Apr 11 A Process Experiment in Normative Reference
                           Handling (Experimental) - 3 of 4
                           draft-klensin-norm-ref-01.txt [Open Web
                           Ballot]
                           Note: RFC 3933 process experiment
                    Token: Brian Carpenter
                           Cryptographic Token Key Initialization
               SEC         Protocol Version 1.0 (Informational) - 4 of
                           4
                           draft-nystrom-ct-kip-01.txt [Open Web
                           Ballot]
                    Token: Russ Housley

            3.2.2 Returning Item

                Area  Date

                GEN  May 9  Requirements for IETF Technical Publication
                            Service (Informational) - 1 of 1
                            draft-mankin-pub-req-10.txt [Open Web
                            Ballot]
                     Token: Brian Carpenter

      3.3 Individual Submissions Via RFC Editor

          The IESG will use RFC 3932 responses: 1) The IESG has not
          found any conflict between this document and IETF work; 2)
          The
          IESG thinks that this work is related to IETF work done in WG
          <X>, but this does not prevent publishing; 3) The IESG thinks
          that publication is harmful to work in WG <X> and recommends
          not publishing at this time; 4) The IESG thinks that this
          document violates the IETF procedures for <X> and should
          therefore not be published without IETF review and IESG
          approval; 5) The IESG thinks that this document extends an
          IETF protocol in a way that requires IETF review and should
          therefore not be published without IETF review and IESG
          approval.

          Other matters may be recorded in comments to be passed on
          to the RFC Editor as community review of the document.

             3.3.1 New Item

                 Area  Date

                 INT         The EAP-PSK Protocol: a Pre-Shared Key EAP
                             Method (Experimental) - 1 of 1
                             draft-bersani-eap-psk-11.txt [Open Web
                             Ballot]
                      Token: Jari Arkko

             3.3.2 Returning Item
                   NONE

4. Working Group Actions

          4.1 WG Creation

                    4.1.1 Proposed for IETF Review
                                        NONE
                    4.1.2 Proposed for Approval
                                        NONE
       4.2 WG Rechartering

              4.2.1 Under evaluation for IETF Review
                     Area  Date
                     APP  Jul 10 Calendaring and Scheduling Standards
                                 Simplification (calsify) - 1 of 1
                          Token: Lisa

                 4.2.2 Proposed for Approval
                           Area  Date
                           INT  Jun 13 Mobility for IPv4 (mip4) - 1 of
                                       1
                                Token: Jari

5. IAB News We Can Use

6. Management Issues

7. Working Group News