Subject: IESG agenda for 2006-07-06 telechat.

From: [email-masked] (Bill Fenner)
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2006 04:01:23 -0700 (PDT)

IESG Agenda

Good approximation of what will be included in the Agenda of next
Telechat (2006-07-06).

Updated 2:2:22 EDT, July 3, 2006
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Administrivia

    1.1 Roll Call
    1.2 Bash the Agenda
    1.3 Approval of the Minutes of the past telechat
    1.4 List of Remaining Action Items from Last Telechat
    1.5 Review of Projects

2. Protocol Actions

    Reviews should focus on these questions: "Is this document a
    reasonable basis on which to build the salient part of the Internet
    infrastructure? If not, what changes would make it so?"

     2.1 WG Submissions

          2.1.1 New Item

              Area  Date

              OPS         IPFIX Protocol Specification (Proposed
                          Standard) - 1 of 5
                          draft-ietf-ipfix-protocol-22.txt [Open Web
                          Ballot]
                   Token: Dan Romascanu
              OPS         Two-Document ballot: [Open Web Ballot] - 2 of
                          5
                          RADIUS Authentication Client MIB for IPV6
                          (Proposed Standard) - 2 of 5
                          draft-ietf-radext-rfc2618bis-04.txt
                          RADIUS Authentication Server MIB for IPv6
                          (Proposed Standard)
                          draft-ietf-radext-rfc2619bis-04.txt
                   Token: Dan Romascanu
              APP         Matching of Language Tags (BCP) - 3 of 5
                          draft-ietf-ltru-matching-15.txt [Open Web
                          Ballot]
                   Token: Ted Hardie
              APP         Sieve Email Filtering -- Subaddress Extension
                          (Proposed Standard) - 4 of 5
                          draft-ietf-sieve-rfc3598bis-05.txt [Open Web
                          Ballot]
                   Token: Lisa Dusseault
              INT         Transport of Ethernet Frames over L2TPv3
                          (Proposed Standard) - 5 of 5
                          draft-ietf-l2tpext-pwe3-ethernet-07.txt [Open
                          Web Ballot]
                   Token: Jari Arkko

          2.1.2 Returning Item

             Area  Date

                         The Extensible Markup Language (XML)
             RAI         Configuration Access Protocol (XCAP) (Proposed
                         Standard) - 1 of 1
                         draft-ietf-simple-xcap-11.txt [Open Web
                         Ballot]
                         Note: Note that this document was pulled from
                         the RFC Editor queue and is returning with
                         some changes, which are recorded in the
                         tracker.
                  Token: Jon Peterson

     2.2 Individual Submissions

            2.2.1 New Item
                  NONE
            2.2.2 Returning Item

                Area  Date

                SEC         IKE and IKEv2 Authentication Using ECDSA
                            (Proposed Standard) - 1 of 1
                            draft-ietf-ipsec-ike-auth-ecdsa-05.txt
                            [Open Web Ballot]
                     Token: Russ Housley

3. Document Actions

      3.1 WG Submissions

          Reviews should focus on these questions: "Is this document a
          reasonable
          contribution to the area of Internet engineering which it
          covers? If
          not, what changes would make it so?"

            3.1.1 New Item

               Area  Date

               INT         Linklocal Multicast Name Resolution (LLMNR)
                           (Informational) - 1 of 6
                           draft-ietf-dnsext-mdns-46.txt [Open Web
                           Ballot]
                    Token: Mark Townsley
               OPS         Architecture for IP Flow Information Export
                           (Informational) - 2 of 6
                           draft-ietf-ipfix-architecture-11.txt [Open
                           Web Ballot]
                    Token: Dan Romascanu
               OPS  Mar 19 Two-Document ballot: [Open Web Ballot] - 3
                           of 6
                           Dynamic Authorization Client MIB
                           (Informational) - 3 of 6
                           draft-ietf-radext-dynauth-client-mib-06.txt
                           Dynamic Authorization Server MIB
                           (Informational)
                           draft-ietf-radext-dynauth-server-mib-06.txt
                    Token: Dan Romascanu
               OPS         Two-Document ballot: [Open Web Ballot] - 4
                           of 6
                           RADIUS Accounting Client MIB for IPv6
                           (Informational) - 4 of 6
                           draft-ietf-radext-rfc2620bis-04.txt
                           RADIUS Accounting Server MIB for IPv6
                           (Informational)
                           draft-ietf-radext-rfc2621bis-04.txt
                    Token: Dan Romascanu
               RAI         RTP Payload Format for H.263 using RFC2190
                           to Historic status (Informational) - 5 of 6
                           draft-ietf-avt-rfc2190-to-historic-06.txt
                           [Open Web Ballot]
                           Note: PROTO shepherd: Colin Perkins
                           [email-masked]
                    Token: Cullen Jennings
                           Problem Statement for Network-based
               INT         Localized Mobility Management
                           (Informational) - 6 of 6
                           draft-ietf-netlmm-nohost-ps-04.txt [Open Web
                           Ballot]
                    Token: Jari Arkko

            3.1.2 Returning Item
                  NONE

      3.2 Individual Submissions Via AD

          Reviews should focus on these questions: "Is this document a
          reasonable
          contribution to the area of Internet engineering which it
          covers? If
          not, what changes would make it so?"

            3.2.1 New Item

               Area  Date

               GEN  Apr 11 A Process Experiment in Normative Reference
                           Handling (Experimental) - 1 of 4
                           draft-klensin-norm-ref-01.txt [Open Web
                           Ballot]
                           Note: RFC 3933 process experiment
                    Token: Brian Carpenter
               GEN  May 9  Requirements for IETF Technical Publication
                           Service (Informational) - 2 of 4
                           draft-mankin-pub-req-09.txt [Open Web
                           Ballot]
                    Token: Brian Carpenter
               GEN  May 16 IETF Operational Notes (Experimental) - 3 of
                           4
                           draft-alvestrand-ipod-02.txt [Open Web
                           Ballot]
                           Note: RFC 3933 process experiment
                    Token: Brian Carpenter
                           Cryptographic Token Key Initialization
               SEC         Protocol Version 1.0 (Informational) - 4 of
                           4
                           draft-nystrom-ct-kip-01.txt [Open Web
                           Ballot]
                    Token: Russ Housley

            3.2.2 Returning Item
                  NONE

      3.3 Individual Submissions Via RFC Editor

          The IESG will use RFC 3932 responses: 1) The IESG has not
          found any conflict between this document and IETF work; 2)
          The
          IESG thinks that this work is related to IETF work done in WG
          <X>, but this does not prevent publishing; 3) The IESG thinks
          that publication is harmful to work in WG <X> and recommends
          not publishing at this time; 4) The IESG thinks that this
          document violates the IETF procedures for <X> and should
          therefore not be published without IETF review and IESG
          approval; 5) The IESG thinks that this document extends an
          IETF protocol in a way that requires IETF review and should
          therefore not be published without IETF review and IESG
          approval.

          Other matters may be recorded in comments to be passed on
          to the RFC Editor as community review of the document.

           3.3.1 New Item

              Area  Date

                          Extensible Authentication Protocol Method for
              INT         Shared-secret Authentication and Key
                          Establishment (EAP-SAKE) (Informational) - 1
                          of 1
                          draft-vanderveen-eap-sake-02.txt [Open Web
                          Ballot]
                   Token: Jari Arkko

           3.3.2 Returning Item
                 NONE
      3.3.3 For Action

          Area  Date

          RAI         Media Server Control Markup Language (MSCML) and
                      Protocol (Informational) - 1 of 1
                      draft-vandyke-mscml-09.txt
               Token: Brian Carpenter

4. Working Group Actions

          4.1 WG Creation

                    4.1.1 Proposed for IETF Review
                                        NONE
                    4.1.2 Proposed for Approval
                                        NONE
        4.2 WG Rechartering

                  4.2.1 Under evaluation for IETF Review
                                      NONE
                4.2.2 Proposed for Approval
                        Area  Date
                        INT  Jun 13 Mobility for IPv4 (mip4) - 1 of 2
                             Token: Jari
                        TSV  Jun 12 Datagram Congestion Control
                                    Protocol (dccp) - 2 of 2
                             Token: Lars

5. IAB News We Can Use

6. Management Issues

7. Working Group News