Subject: IESG agenda for 2006-08-03 telechat.

From: [email-masked] (Bill Fenner)
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 04:01:23 -0700 (PDT)

IESG Agenda

Good approximation of what will be included in the Agenda of next
Telechat (2006-08-03).

Updated 2:2:41 EDT, July 31, 2006
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Administrivia

    1.1 Roll Call
    1.2 Bash the Agenda
    1.3 Approval of the Minutes of the past telechat
    1.4 List of Remaining Action Items from Last Telechat
    1.5 Review of Projects

2. Protocol Actions

    Reviews should focus on these questions: "Is this document a
    reasonable basis on which to build the salient part of the Internet
    infrastructure? If not, what changes would make it so?"

     2.1 WG Submissions

           2.1.1 New Item

              Area  Date

                          Management Information Base for the Session
              RAI         Initiation Protocol (SIP) (Proposed Standard)
                          - 1 of 4
                          draft-ietf-sip-mib-11.txt [Open Web Ballot]
                          Note: PROTO Shepherd is Dean Willis
                   Token: Cullen Jennings
                          The Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
              RAI         Conference Bridge Transcoding Model (Proposed
                          Standard) - 2 of 4
                          draft-ietf-sipping-transc-conf-03.txt [Open
                          Web Ballot]
                   Token: Jon Peterson
                          The Internet IP Security PKI Profile of IKEv1
              SEC         /ISAKMP, IKEv2, and PKIX (Proposed Standard)
                          - 3 of 4
                          draft-ietf-pki4ipsec-ikecert-profile-10.txt
                          [Open Web Ballot]
                   Token: Russ Housley
              OPS         Observed DNS Resolution Misbehavior (BCP) - 4
                          of 4
                          draft-ietf-dnsop-bad-dns-res-06.txt [Open Web
                          Ballot]
                          Note: Proto shepherd: Rob Austein
                   Token: David Kessens

           2.1.2 Returning Item
                 NONE

     2.2 Individual Submissions

          2.2.1 New Item
                NONE
          2.2.2 Returning Item

             Area  Date

             SEC         IKE and IKEv2 Authentication Using ECDSA
                         (Proposed Standard) - 1 of 1
                         draft-ietf-ipsec-ike-auth-ecdsa-06.txt [Open
                         Web Ballot]
                         Note: An updated draft was submitted since
                         this was on the agenda.  It contains several
                         minor corrections; the biggest is to assign
                         values for IKEv2 as well as IKE.
                  Token: Russ Housley

3. Document Actions

      3.1 WG Submissions

          Reviews should focus on these questions: "Is this document a
          reasonable
          contribution to the area of Internet engineering which it
          covers? If
          not, what changes would make it so?"

          3.1.1 New Item

            Area  Date

                        Framework for Transcoding with the Session
            RAI         Initiation Protocol (SIP) (Informational) - 1
                        of 2
                        draft-ietf-sipping-transc-framework-04.txt
                        [Open Web Ballot]
                 Token: Jon Peterson
            SEC         Lightweight OCSP Profile for High Volume
                        Environments (Informational) - 2 of 2
                        draft-ietf-pkix-lightweight-ocsp-profile-06.txt
                        [Open Web Ballot]
                 Token: Russ Housley

          3.1.2 Returning Item

             Area  Date

                         A Framework for Inter-Domain Multiprotocol
             RTG         Label Switching Traffic Engineering
                         (Informational) - 1 of 1
                         draft-ietf-ccamp-inter-domain-framework-05.txt
                         [Open Web Ballot]
                  Token: Ross Callon

      3.2 Individual Submissions Via AD

          Reviews should focus on these questions: "Is this document a
          reasonable
          contribution to the area of Internet engineering which it
          covers? If
          not, what changes would make it so?"

            3.2.1 New Item

              Area  Date

                          Domain-based Email Authentication Using
              SEC         Public Keys Advertised in the DNS
                          (DomainKeys) (Historic) - 1 of 4
                          draft-delany-domainkeys-base-06.txt [Open Web
                          Ballot]
                   Token: Russ Housley
              GEN         CellML Media Type (Informational) - 2 of 4
                          draft-miller-media-type-cellml-05.txt [Open
                          Web Ballot]
                   Token: Lisa Dusseault
                          Mounting Web Distributed Authoring and
              APP         Versioning (WebDAV) servers (Informational) -
                          3 of 4
                          draft-reschke-webdav-mount-05.txt [Open Web
                          Ballot]
                          Note: Added to agenda to discuss with W3C
                          liaisons
                   Token: Lisa Dusseault
              SEC         Multiple Authentication Exchanges in IKEv2
                          (Experimental) - 4 of 4
                          draft-eronen-ipsec-ikev2-multiple-auth-02.txt
                          [Open Web Ballot]
                   Token: Russ Housley

            3.2.2 Returning Item

                Area  Date

                GEN  Apr 11 A Process Experiment in Normative Reference
                            Handling (Experimental) - 1 of 1
                            draft-klensin-norm-ref-01.txt [Open Web
                            Ballot]
                            Note: RFC 3933 process experiment
                     Token: Brian Carpenter

      3.3 Individual Submissions Via RFC Editor

          The IESG will use RFC 3932 responses: 1) The IESG has not
          found any conflict between this document and IETF work; 2)
          The
          IESG thinks that this work is related to IETF work done in WG
          <X>, but this does not prevent publishing; 3) The IESG thinks
          that publication is harmful to work in WG <X> and recommends
          not publishing at this time; 4) The IESG thinks that this
          document violates the IETF procedures for <X> and should
          therefore not be published without IETF review and IESG
          approval; 5) The IESG thinks that this document extends an
          IETF protocol in a way that requires IETF review and should
          therefore not be published without IETF review and IESG
          approval.

          Other matters may be recorded in comments to be passed on
          to the RFC Editor as community review of the document.

             3.3.1 New Item

                 Area  Date

                 OPS         DSL Forum Vendor-Specific RADIUS
                             Attributes (Informational) - 1 of 1
                             draft-mammoliti-radius-dsl-vsa-03.txt
                             [Open Web Ballot]
                      Token: Dan Romascanu

             3.3.2 Returning Item
                   NONE

4. Working Group Actions

          4.1 WG Creation

                    4.1.1 Proposed for IETF Review
                                        NONE
                    4.1.2 Proposed for Approval
                                        NONE
        4.2 WG Rechartering

                4.2.1 Under evaluation for IETF Review
                        Area  Date
                        TSV  Jul 27 TCP Maintenance and Minor
                                    Extensions (tcpm) - 1 of 1
                             Token: Lars

                 4.2.2 Proposed for Approval
                          Area  Date
                          TSV  Jul 5  Robust Header Compression (rohc)
                                      - 1 of 1
                               Token: Magnus

5. IAB News We Can Use

6. Management Issues

7. Working Group News