Subject: IESG agenda for 2006-08-17 telechat.

From: [email-masked] (Bill Fenner)
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 04:01:23 -0700 (PDT)

IESG Agenda

Good approximation of what will be included in the Agenda of next
Telechat (2006-08-17).

Updated 2:2:29 EDT, August 14, 2006
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Administrivia

    1.1 Roll Call
    1.2 Bash the Agenda
    1.3 Approval of the Minutes of the past telechat
    1.4 List of Remaining Action Items from Last Telechat
    1.5 Review of Projects

2. Protocol Actions

    Reviews should focus on these questions: "Is this document a
    reasonable basis on which to build the salient part of the Internet
    infrastructure? If not, what changes would make it so?"

      2.1 WG Submissions

            2.1.1 New Item

               Area  Date

                           The Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
               RAI         Conference Bridge Transcoding Model
                           (Proposed Standard) - 1 of 2
                           draft-ietf-sipping-transc-conf-03.txt [Open
                           Web Ballot]
                    Token: Jon Peterson
               APP         IMAP4 LIST Command Extensions (Proposed
                           Standard) - 2 of 2
                           draft-ietf-imapext-list-extensions-17.txt
                           [Open Web Ballot]
                    Token: Lisa Dusseault

            2.1.2 Returning Item

                Area  Date

                RTG         Graceful Restart Mechanism for BGP
                            (Proposed Standard) - 1 of 1
                            draft-ietf-idr-restart-13.txt [Open Web
                            Ballot]
                     Token: Bill Fenner

      2.2 Individual Submissions

            2.2.1 New Item

               Area  Date

               APP         Internet Application Protocol Collation
                           Registry (Proposed Standard) - 1 of 2
                           draft-newman-i18n-comparator-13.txt [Open
                           Web Ballot]
                    Token: Lisa Dusseault
                           IMAP4 extension to SEARCH command for
               APP         controlling what kind of information is
                           returned (Proposed Standard) - 2 of 2
                           draft-melnikov-imap-search-ret-03.txt [Open
                           Web Ballot]
                    Token: Ted Hardie

            2.2.2 Returning Item
                  NONE

3. Document Actions

      3.1 WG Submissions

          Reviews should focus on these questions: "Is this document a
          reasonable
          contribution to the area of Internet engineering which it
          covers? If
          not, what changes would make it so?"

            3.1.1 New Item

               Area  Date

                           Framework for Transcoding with the Session
               RAI         Initiation Protocol (SIP) (Informational) -
                           1 of 2
                           draft-ietf-sipping-transc-framework-04.txt
                           [Open Web Ballot]
                    Token: Jon Peterson
               RTG         OAM Requirements for Point-to-Multipoint
                           MPLS Networks (Informational) - 2 of 2
                           draft-ietf-mpls-p2mp-oam-reqs-01.txt [Open
                           Web Ballot]
                    Token: Ross Callon

            3.1.2 Returning Item
                  NONE

      3.2 Individual Submissions Via AD

          Reviews should focus on these questions: "Is this document a
          reasonable
          contribution to the area of Internet engineering which it
          covers? If
          not, what changes would make it so?"

                3.2.1 New Item
                      NONE
                3.2.2 Returning Item
                      NONE

      3.3 Individual Submissions Via RFC Editor

          The IESG will use RFC 3932 responses: 1) The IESG has not
          found any conflict between this document and IETF work; 2)
          The
          IESG thinks that this work is related to IETF work done in WG
          <X>, but this does not prevent publishing; 3) The IESG thinks
          that publication is harmful to work in WG <X> and recommends
          not publishing at this time; 4) The IESG thinks that this
          document violates the IETF procedures for <X> and should
          therefore not be published without IETF review and IESG
          approval; 5) The IESG thinks that this document extends an
          IETF protocol in a way that requires IETF review and should
          therefore not be published without IETF review and IESG
          approval.

          Other matters may be recorded in comments to be passed on
          to the RFC Editor as community review of the document.

             3.3.1 New Item

                 Area  Date

                 GEN         LSP Preemption Policies for MPLS Traffic
                             Engineering (Informational) - 1 of 1
                             draft-deoliveira-diff-te-preemption-05.txt
                             [Open Web Ballot]
                      Token: Ross Callon

             3.3.2 Returning Item
                   NONE

4. Working Group Actions

          4.1 WG Creation

                    4.1.1 Proposed for IETF Review
                                        NONE
                    4.1.2 Proposed for Approval
                                        NONE
        4.2 WG Rechartering

                4.2.1 Under evaluation for IETF Review
                        Area  Date
                        RAI  Aug 10 Session Initiation Protocol (sip) -
                                    1 of 2
                             Token: Cullen
                        APP  Aug 8  Language Tag Registry Update (ltru)
                                    - 2 of 2
                             Token: Ted

                  4.2.2 Proposed for Approval
                                      NONE

5. IAB News We Can Use

6. Management Issues

7. Working Group News