Subject: IESG agenda for 2006-11-30 telechat.

From: [email-masked] (Bill Fenner)
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 04:00:01 -0800 (PST)

IESG Agenda

Good approximation of what will be included in the Agenda of next
Telechat (2006-11-30).

Updated 2:2:24 EDT, November 27, 2006
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Administrivia

    1.1 Roll Call
    1.2 Bash the Agenda
    1.3 Approval of the Minutes of the past telechat
    1.4 List of Remaining Action Items from Last Telechat
    1.5 Review of Projects

2. Protocol Actions

    Reviews should focus on these questions: "Is this document a
    reasonable basis on which to build the salient part of the Internet
    infrastructure? If not, what changes would make it so?"

      2.1 WG Submissions

            2.1.1 New Item

               Area  Date

               OPS  Mar 8  Managed Objects of Ethernet Passive Optical
                           Networks (EPON) (Proposed Standard) - 1 of 4
                           draft-ietf-hubmib-efm-epon-mib-06.txt [Open
                           Web Ballot]
                           Note: Bert Wijnen is the PROTO shepherd
                    Token: Dan Romascanu
               INT         Neighbor Discovery for IP version 6 (IPv6)
                           (Draft Standard) - 2 of 4
                           draft-ietf-ipv6-2461bis-09.txt [Open Web
                           Ballot]
                           Note: Brian Haberman &lt;
                           [email-masked]&gt; is the PROTO
                           shepherd for this document.
                    Token: Jari Arkko
               SEC         DomainKeys Identified Mail (DKIM) Signatures
                           (Proposed Standard) - 3 of 4
                           draft-ietf-dkim-base-06.txt
                    Token: Russ Housley
               APP         Netnews Article Format (Proposed Standard) -
                           4 of 4
                           draft-ietf-usefor-usefor-11.txt [Open Web
                           Ballot]
                    Token: Lisa Dusseault

            2.1.2 Returning Item
                  NONE

      2.2 Individual Submissions

             2.2.1 New Item

                 Area  Date

                 APP         Five-Document ballot: [Open Web Ballot] -
                             1 of 1
                             Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP)
                             (Draft Standard) - 1 of 1
                             draft-hollenbeck-epp-rfc3730bis-04.txt
                             Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP)
                             Domain Name Mapping (Draft Standard)
                             draft-hollenbeck-epp-rfc3731bis-05.txt
                             Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP)
                             Host Mapping (Draft Standard)
                             draft-hollenbeck-epp-rfc3732bis-04.txt
                             Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP)
                             Contact Mapping (Draft Standard)
                             draft-hollenbeck-epp-rfc3733bis-05.txt
                             Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP)
                             Transport Over TCP (Draft Standard)
                             draft-hollenbeck-epp-rfc3734bis-04.txt
                      Token: Ted Hardie

             2.2.2 Returning Item
                   NONE

3. Document Actions

      3.1 WG Submissions

          Reviews should focus on these questions: "Is this document a
          reasonable
          contribution to the area of Internet engineering which it
          covers? If
          not, what changes would make it so?"

            3.1.1 New Item

               Area  Date

               INT         Two-Document ballot: [Open Web Ballot] - 1
                           of 4
                           An Architecture for Provider Provisioned
                           CE-based Virtual Private Networks using
                           IPsec (Informational) - 1 of 4
                           draft-ietf-l3vpn-ce-based-03.txt
                           Applicability Statement for Provider
                           Provisioned CE-based Virtual Private
                           Networks using IPsec (Informational)
                           draft-declercq-l3vpn-ce-based-as-00.txt
                    Token: Mark Townsley
               INT         Three-Document ballot: [Open Web Ballot] - 2
                           of 4
                           Network based IP VPN Architecture Using
                           Virtual Routers (Informational) - 2 of 4
                           draft-ietf-l3vpn-vpn-vr-03.txt
                           Using BGP as an Auto-Discovery Mechanism for
                           VR-based Layer-3 VPNs (Informational)
                           draft-ietf-l3vpn-bgpvpn-auto-08.txt
                           Applicability Statement for Virtual
                           Router-based Layer 3 PPVPN Approaches
                           (Informational)
                           draft-ietf-l3vpn-as-vr-02.txt
                    Token: Mark Townsley
               INT         Network Mobility Support Terminology
                           (Informational) - 3 of 4
                           draft-ietf-nemo-terminology-06.txt [Open Web
                           Ballot]
                           Note: Proto shepherd is TJ Kniveton
                           <[email-masked]>
                    Token: Jari Arkko
               INT         Network Mobility Support Goals and
                           Requirements (Informational) - 4 of 4
                           draft-ietf-nemo-requirements-06.txt [Open
                           Web Ballot]
                           Note: Proto shepherd is TJ Kniveton
                           <[email-masked]>
                           NOTE: This draft lists requirements behind
                           RFC 3963
                    Token: Jari Arkko

            3.1.2 Returning Item

               Area  Date

                           Problem Statement for Network-based
               INT         Localized Mobility Management
                           (Informational) - 1 of 2
                           draft-ietf-netlmm-nohost-ps-05.txt [Open Web
                           Ballot]
                           Note: Brought back to the telechat agenda to
                           resolve DISCUSSes.
                    Token: Jari Arkko
               INT         Goals for Network-based Localized Mobility
                           Management (NETLMM) (Informational) - 2 of 2
                           draft-ietf-netlmm-nohost-req-05.txt [Open
                           Web Ballot]
                           Note: Brought back to the telechat agenda to
                           resolved DISCUSSes.
                    Token: Jari Arkko

      3.2 Individual Submissions Via AD

          Reviews should focus on these questions: "Is this document a
          reasonable
          contribution to the area of Internet engineering which it
          covers? If
          not, what changes would make it so?"

                3.2.1 New Item
                      NONE
                3.2.2 Returning Item
                      NONE

      3.3 Individual Submissions Via RFC Editor

          The IESG will use RFC 3932 responses: 1) The IESG has not
          found any conflict between this document and IETF work; 2)
          The
          IESG thinks that this work is related to IETF work done in WG
          <X>, but this does not prevent publishing; 3) The IESG thinks
          that publication is harmful to work in WG <X> and recommends
          not publishing at this time; 4) The IESG thinks that this
          document violates the IETF procedures for <X> and should
          therefore not be published without IETF review and IESG
          approval; 5) The IESG thinks that this document extends an
          IETF protocol in a way that requires IETF review and should
          therefore not be published without IETF review and IESG
          approval.

          Other matters may be recorded in comments to be passed on
          to the RFC Editor as community review of the document.

                3.3.1 New Item
                      NONE
                3.3.2 Returning Item
                      NONE
      3.3.3 For Action

         Area  Date

                     NAT and Firewall Traversal Issues of Host Identity
         GEN         Protocol (HIP) Communication (Informational) - 1
                     of 1
                     draft-irtf-hiprg-nat-03.txt
              Token: Mark Townsley

4. Working Group Actions

          4.1 WG Creation

                    4.1.1 Proposed for IETF Review
                                        NONE
                    4.1.2 Proposed for Approval
                                        NONE
        4.2 WG Rechartering

                  4.2.1 Under evaluation for IETF Review
                                      NONE
                4.2.2 Proposed for Approval
                        Area  Date
                        RAI  Oct 19 Internet Emergency Preparedness
                                    (ieprep) - 1 of 1
                             Token: Jon

5. IAB News We Can Use

6. Management Issues

7. Working Group News