Subject: Three Documents to Review

From: "Ross Callon" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 11:28:58 -0400

I would appreciate it if volunteers could help to review the following
drafts

(most likely one per reviewer, although the first two are related). I
would 

like to put all on the IESG agenda for two weeks from this Thursday.

  Framework for MPLS-TE to GMPLS migration

  draft-ietf-ccamp-mpls-gmpls-interwork-fmwk-04.txt

  Interworking Requirements to Support operation of MPLS-TE over GMPLS
Networks
  draft-ietf-ccamp-mpls-gmpls-interwork-reqts-02.txt

  Jitter considerations in MANETs
  draft-ietf-manet-jitter-02.txt

Thanks, Ross

---

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 16:41:44 +0100

Hi all,

1. Reviewers of the two ccamp docs: have a care to compare and contrast the 
Abstracts before launching into either review.

2. I can look at the Manet draft. I have no experience of that field, but 
some experience of message jitter from the RSVP world.

Cheers,
Adrian
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Ross Callon" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Ross Callon" <[email-masked]>; "David Ward" <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, October 16, 2007 4:28 PM
Subject: Three Documents to Review

Thanks, Ross