Subject: IESG agenda for 2007-11-01 telechat.

From: [email-masked] (Bill Fenner)
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 05:00:09 -0700 (PDT)

IESG Agenda

Good approximation of what will be included in the Agenda of next
Telechat (2007-11-01).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Administrivia

    1.1 Roll Call
    1.2 Bash the Agenda
    1.3 Approval of the Minutes of the past telechat
    1.4 List of Remaining Action Items from Last Telechat

2. Protocol Actions

    Reviews should focus on these questions: "Is this document a
    reasonable basis on which to build the salient part of the Internet
    infrastructure? If not, what changes would make it so?"

     2.1 WG Submissions

          2.1.1 New Item

             Area  Date

             RAI         A Framework for Centralized Conferencing
                         (Proposed Standard) - 1 of 7
                         draft-ietf-xcon-framework-09.txt [Open Web
                         Ballot]
                         Note: Adam Roach is proto shepherd
                  Token: Cullen Jennings
             RAI         Four-Document ballot: [Open Web Ballot] - 2 of
                         7
                         Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) extension
                         for Partial Notification of Presence
                         Information (Proposed Standard) - 2 of 7
                         draft-ietf-simple-partial-notify-09.txt
                         An Extensible Markup Language (XML) Patch
                         Operations Framework Utilizing XML Path
                         Language (XPath) Selectors (Proposed Standard)
                         draft-ietf-simple-xml-patch-ops-03.txt
                         Presence Information Data format (PIDF)
                         Extension for Partial Presence (Proposed
                         Standard)
                         draft-ietf-simple-partial-pidf-format-08.txt
                         Publication of Partial Presence Information
                         (Proposed Standard)
                         draft-ietf-simple-partial-publish-06.txt
                  Token: Jon Peterson
                         RTP payload format for EVRC-WB codec and media
             RAI         subtype updates for EVRC-B codec (Proposed
                         Standard) - 3 of 7
                         draft-ietf-avt-rtp-evrc-wb-04.txt [Open Web
                         Ballot]
                         Note: Roni is shepherd
                  Token: Cullen Jennings
             RAI         RTP Payload Format for Vorbis Encoded Audio
                         (Proposed Standard) - 4 of 7
                         draft-ietf-avt-rtp-vorbis-07.txt [Open Web
                         Ballot]
                         Note: Colin is shepherd
                  Token: Cullen Jennings
             TSV         NAT Behavioral Requirements for ICMP protocol
                         (BCP) - 5 of 7
                         draft-ietf-behave-nat-icmp-06.txt [Open Web
                         Ballot]
                  Token: Magnus Westerlund
                         Codec Control Messages in the RTP Audio-Visual
             RAI         Profile with Feedback (AVPF) (Proposed
                         Standard) - 6 of 7
                         draft-ietf-avt-avpf-ccm-10.txt [Open Web
                         Ballot]
                         Note: Roni Even is the Proto shepherd.
                  Token: Cullen Jennings
             TSV         Explicit Congestion Marking in MPLS (Proposed
                         Standard) - 7 of 7
                         draft-ietf-tsvwg-ecn-mpls-02.txt [Open Web
                         Ballot]
                         Note: Lars Eggert ([email-masked]) is
                         document shepherd.
                  Token: Lars Eggert

          2.1.2 Returning Item
                NONE

     2.2 Individual Submissions

          2.2.1 New Item

             Area  Date

                         Internationalized Resource Identifiers (IRIs)
             APP         and Uniform Resource Identifiers (URIs) for
                         the Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol
                         (XMPP) (Proposed Standard) - 1 of 1
                         draft-saintandre-rfc4622bis-01.txt [Open Web
                         Ballot]
                  Token: Lisa Dusseault

          2.2.2 Returning Item
                NONE

3. Document Actions

      3.1 WG Submissions

          Reviews should focus on these questions: "Is this document a
          reasonable
          contribution to the area of Internet engineering which it
          covers? If
          not, what changes would make it so?"

        3.1.1 New Item

          Area  Date

          TSV         Aggregation of DiffServ Service Classes
                      (Informational) - 1 of 6
                      draft-ietf-tsvwg-diffserv-class-aggr-05.txt [Open
                      Web Ballot]
                      Note: Shepherd by WG chair Magnus Westerlund
               Token: Magnus Westerlund
          OPS         IPFIX Implementation Guidelines (Informational) -
                      2 of 6
                      draft-ietf-ipfix-implementation-guidelines-07.txt
                      [Open Web Ballot]
                      Note: Nevil Brownlee is the PROTO shepherd
               Token: Dan Romascanu
          OPS         IPv6 Implications for Network Scanning
                      (Informational) - 3 of 6
                      draft-ietf-v6ops-scanning-implications-03.txt
                      [Open Web Ballot]
               Token: Ron Bonica
          INT         Network Discovery and Selection Problem
                      (Informational) - 4 of 6
                      draft-ietf-eap-netsel-problem-08.txt
               Token: Mark Townsley
                      State of Peer-to-Peer(P2P) Communication Across
          TSV         Network Address Translators(NATs) (Informational)
                      - 5 of 6
                      draft-ietf-behave-p2p-state-05.txt [Open Web
                      Ballot]
               Token: Magnus Westerlund
          RAI         RTP Topologies (Informational) - 6 of 6
                      draft-ietf-avt-topologies-07.txt [Open Web
                      Ballot]
                      Note: Roni Even is the document shepherd
               Token: Cullen Jennings

        3.1.2 Returning Item
              NONE

      3.2 Individual Submissions Via AD

          Reviews should focus on these questions: "Is this document a
          reasonable
          contribution to the area of Internet engineering which it
          covers? If
          not, what changes would make it so?"

            3.2.1 New Item

               Area  Date

               SEC         Additional Diffie-Hellman Groups for use
                           with IETF Standards (Informational) - 1 of 1
                           draft-lepinski-dh-groups-01.txt
                    Token: Tim Polk

            3.2.2 Returning Item
                  NONE

      3.3 Independent Submissions Via RFC Editor

          The IESG will use RFC 3932 responses: 1) The IESG has not
          found any conflict between this document and IETF work; 2)
          The
          IESG thinks that this work is related to IETF work done in WG
          <X>, but this does not prevent publishing; 3) The IESG thinks
          that publication is harmful to work in WG <X> and recommends
          not publishing at this time; 4) The IESG thinks that this
          document violates the IETF procedures for <X> and should
          therefore not be published without IETF review and IESG
          approval; 5) The IESG thinks that this document extends an
          IETF protocol in a way that requires IETF review and should
          therefore not be published without IETF review and IESG
          approval.

          The document shepherd must propose one of these responses in
          the the Data Tracker note and supply complete text in the
          IESG
          Note portion of the write-up. The Area Director ballot
          positions
          indicate consensus with the response proposed by the
          document shepherd.

          Other matters may be recorded in comments, and the comments
          will
          be passed on to the RFC Editor as community review of the
          document.

            3.3.1 New Item

               Area  Date

               TSV         SONET/SDH Circuit Emulation Service over
                           MPLS (CEM) Encapsulation (Historic) - 1 of 1
                           draft-malis-sonet-ces-mpls-09.txt [Open Web
                           Ballot]
                    Token: Mark Townsley

            3.3.2 Returning Item
                  NONE

4. Working Group Actions

        4.1 WG Creation

                  4.1.1 Proposed for IETF Review
                                      NONE
                4.1.2 Proposed for Approval
                        Area  Date
                        OPS  Oct 15 Performance Metrics for Other
                                    Layers (pmol) - 1 of 1
                             Token: Dan

        4.2 WG Rechartering

                 4.2.1 Under evaluation for IETF Review
                         Area  Date
                         OPS  Oct 17 IP Flow Information Export (ipfix)
                                     - 1 of 2
                              Token: Dan
                         OPS  Oct 16 Network Configuration (netconf) -
                                     2 of 2
                              Token: Dan

                4.2.2 Proposed for Approval
                        Area  Date
                        RTG  Oct 11 Common Control and Measurement
                                    Plane (ccamp) - 1 of 1
                             Token: Ross

5. IAB News We Can Use

6. Management Issues

6.1 Update URL for application/wspolicy+xml media type (Chris Newman)
6.2 Approval of application/sparql-query media type (Chris Newman)
6.3 IANA Expert for IPFIX IEs (Dan Romascanu)
6.4 IESG and AD statistics (Jari Arkko)

7. Working Group News