Subject: IESG agenda for 2008-04-24 telechat.

From: [email-masked] (Bill Fenner)
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 04:00:18 -0700 (PDT)

IESG Agenda

Good approximation of what will be included in the Agenda of next
Telechat (2008-04-24).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Administrivia

    1.1 Roll Call
    1.2 Bash the Agenda
    1.3 Approval of the Minutes of the past telechat
    1.4 List of Remaining Action Items from Last Telechat

2. Protocol Actions

    Reviews should focus on these questions: "Is this document a
    reasonable basis on which to build the salient part of the Internet
    infrastructure? If not, what changes would make it so?"

      2.1 WG Submissions

           2.1.1 New Item

              Area  Date

              TSV         NFS Direct Data Placement (Proposed Standard)
                          - 1 of 4
                          draft-ietf-nfsv4-nfsdirect-08.txt [Open Web
                          Ballot]
                          Note: Document Shepherd: Spencer Shepler
                          ([email-masked])
                   Token: Lars Eggert
                          Remote Direct Memory Access Transport for
              TSV         Remote Procedure Call (Proposed Standard) - 2
                          of 4
                          draft-ietf-nfsv4-rpcrdma-08.txt [Open Web
                          Ballot]
                          Note: Document Shepherd: Spencer Shepler
                          ([email-masked])
                   Token: Lars Eggert
              INT         Hierarchical Mobile IPv6 Mobility Management
                          (HMIPv6) (Proposed Standard) - 3 of 4
                          draft-ietf-mipshop-4140bis-02.txt [Open Web
                          Ballot]
                          Note: Document shepherd is Vijay Devarapalli
                   Token: Jari Arkko
                          Datagram Transport Layer Security (DTLS) over
              TSV         the Datagram Congestion Control Protocol
                          (DCCP) (Proposed Standard) - 4 of 4
                          draft-ietf-dccp-dtls-06.txt [Open Web Ballot]
                          Note: Document Shepherd: Gorry Fairhurst
                          ([email-masked]) - DCCP WG Chair
                   Token: Lars Eggert

           2.1.2 Returning Item

             Area  Date

             RTG         OSPF Multi-Area Adjacency (Proposed Standard)
                         - 1 of 3
                         draft-ietf-ospf-multi-area-adj-08.txt
                  Token: David Ward
             RTG         OSPFv3 Graceful Restart (Proposed Standard) -
                         2 of 3
                         draft-ietf-ospf-ospfv3-graceful-restart-07.txt
                  Token: David Ward
             RTG         The OSPF Opaque LSA Option (Proposed Standard)
                         - 3 of 3
                         draft-ietf-ospf-rfc2370bis-02.txt
                  Token: David Ward

      2.2 Individual Submissions

             2.2.1 New Item

               Area  Date

               APP         A Registry for SMTP Enhanced Mail System
                           Status Codes (BCP) - 1 of 2
                           draft-hansen-4468upd-mailesc-registry-04.txt
                           [Open Web Ballot]
                           Note: Harald Alvestrand is document shepherd
                    Token: Chris Newman
               APP         Sieve Email Filtering: Environment Extension
                           (Proposed Standard) - 2 of 2
                           draft-freed-sieve-environment-05.txt [Open
                           Web Ballot]
                           Note: Alexey Melnikov is document shepherd
                    Token: Chris Newman

             2.2.2 Returning Item
                   NONE

3. Document Actions

      3.1 WG Submissions

          Reviews should focus on these questions: "Is this document a
          reasonable
          contribution to the area of Internet engineering which it
          covers? If
          not, what changes would make it so?"

           3.1.1 New Item

             Area  Date

             RTG         Policy-Enabled Path Computation Framework
                         (Informational) - 1 of 1
                         draft-ietf-pce-policy-enabled-path-comp-03.txt
                         [Open Web Ballot]
                  Token: Ross Callon

           3.1.2 Returning Item
                 NONE

      3.2 Individual Submissions Via AD

          Reviews should focus on these questions: "Is this document a
          reasonable
          contribution to the area of Internet engineering which it
          covers? If
          not, what changes would make it so?"

            3.2.1 New Item

               Area  Date

                           EAP Tunneled TLS Authentication Protocol
               INT         Version 0 (EAP-TTLSv0) (Informational) - 1
                           of 2
                           draft-funk-eap-ttls-v0-04.txt [Open Web
                           Ballot]
                           Note: Laksminath Dondeti is the Document
                           Shepherd
                    Token: Jari Arkko
                           PKCS #8: Private-Key Information Syntax
               GEN         Standard Version 1.2 (Informational) - 2 of
                           2
                           draft-kaliski-pkcs8-00.txt [Open Web Ballot]
                    Token: Russ Housley

            3.2.2 Returning Item
                  NONE

      3.3 Independent Submissions Via RFC Editor

          The IESG will use RFC 3932 responses: 1) The IESG has not
          found any conflict between this document and IETF work; 2)
          The
          IESG thinks that this work is related to IETF work done in WG
          <X>, but this does not prevent publishing; 3) The IESG thinks
          that publication is harmful to work in WG <X> and recommends
          not publishing at this time; 4) The IESG thinks that this
          document violates the IETF procedures for <X> and should
          therefore not be published without IETF review and IESG
          approval; 5) The IESG thinks that this document extends an
          IETF protocol in a way that requires IETF review and should
          therefore not be published without IETF review and IESG
          approval.

          The document shepherd must propose one of these responses in
          the Data Tracker note and supply complete text in the IESG
          Note portion of the write-up. The Area Director ballot
          positions
          indicate consensus with the response proposed by the
          document shepherd.

          Other matters may be recorded in comments, and the comments
          will
          be passed on to the RFC Editor as community review of the
          document.

                3.3.1 New Item
                      NONE
                3.3.2 Returning Item
                      NONE

4. Working Group Actions

        4.1 WG Creation

                  4.1.1 Proposed for IETF Review
                                      NONE
                4.1.2 Proposed for Approval
                        Area  Date
                        OPS  Apr 3  NETCONF Data Modeling Language
                                    (netmod) - 1 of 1
                             Token: Dan

          4.2 WG Rechartering

                    4.2.1 Under evaluation for IETF Review
                                        NONE
                    4.2.2 Proposed for Approval
                                        NONE

5. IAB News We Can Use

6. Management Issues

7. Working Group News