Subject: RE: Routing AD Office Hours in San Francisco

From: Ross Callon <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 22:16:18 -0400

Reminder: We will have drop-in routing AD office hours from 2pm to 5pm
the Sunday immediately before the upcoming IETF in San Francisco. I have
reserved the IESG breakout room (I reserved it until 5:30 just in case
we run slightly late). Adrian has indicated that he will be able to
attend (in addition to Dave and I). 

I don't know yet which room will be assigned as the IESG breakout room.
The IETF secretariat will know once we are in San Francisco, and I will
send out email when I know -- but this email will probably be sent right
at the last minute (or at least some time Sunday at the IETF). Dave,
Adrian, and I have another meeting which runs to 2pm, and thus if we are
a few minutes late don't panic. 

Let us know if you intend to drop by, or just drop by.

Thanks, Ross (and Dave and Adrian)

---

From: Ross Callon <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2009 17:42:12 -0400

The IAB stole our room, so we stole theirs. We are in Franciscan C. 

Thanks, Ross, Dave, and Adrian

________________________________

From: Ross Callon 
Sent: 16 March 2009 22:16
To: [email-masked]'; [email-masked]'
Cc: Ross Callon; David Ward; Adrian Farrel
Subject: RE: Routing AD Office Hours in San Francisco