Subject: FW: RTG review of proxy RSVP documents

From: Ross Callon <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2009 20:20:17 -0400

We are looking for a volunteer to review these two rsvp documents. 

Thanks, Ross

-----Original Message-----
From: Magnus Westerlund [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: 26 March 2009 22:27
To: [email-masked]
Subject: RTG review of proxy RSVP documents

Hi,

I have had these documents on hold all to long. I would like to progress
them. So will you find a reviewer that complete the review by mid April
or should I simply put it onto the IESG agenda?

The documents are:
http://tools.ietf.org/wg/tsvwg/draft-ietf-tsvwg-rsvp-proxy-proto/
http://tools.ietf.org/wg/tsvwg/draft-ietf-tsvwg-rsvp-proxy-approaches/

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund

IETF Transport Area Director & TSVWG Chair
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVM
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone  +46 10 7148287
Färögatan 6                | Mobile +46 73 0949079
SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden| mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------