Subject: IESG agenda for 2009-05-07 telechat.

From: [email-masked] (Bill Fenner)
Date: Mon, 4 May 2009 04:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

IESG Agenda

Good approximation of what will be included in the Agenda of next
Telechat (2009-05-07).
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Administrivia

1.1 Roll Call

1.2 Bash the Agenda

1.3 Approval of the Minutes of the past telechat

1.4 List of Remaining Action Items from Last Telechat

2. Protocol Actions

    Reviews should focus on these questions: "Is this document a
    reasonable basis on which to build the salient part of the Internet
    infrastructure? If not, what changes would make it so?"

2.1 WG Submissions

2.1.1 New Item

Area  Date
TSV  Apr 29 RSVP Extensions for Path-Triggered RSVP Receiver Proxy
            (Proposed Standard)
            draft-ietf-tsvwg-rsvp-proxy-proto-08 [txt] [Open Web
            Ballot]
            Note: Please read the informational document
            draft-ietf-tsvwg-rsvp-proxy-approaches before this one!
     IPR:     * Cisco's Statement about IPR claimed in
                draft-ietf-tsvwg-rsvp-proxy-proto

     Token: Magnus Westerlund
            Point-to-Multipoint Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS)
RTG  May 02 Traffic Engineering (TE) Management Information Base (MIB)
            module (Proposed Standard)
            draft-ietf-mpls-p2mp-te-mib-09 [txt] [Open Web Ballot]
     Token: Ross Callon
OPS  May 02 RADIUS Design Guidelines (BCP)
            draft-ietf-radext-design-07 [txt] [Open Web Ballot]
     Token: Dan Romascanu
            Was deferred by Cullen Jennings on 2009-04-22
            Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCPv4 and DHCPv6)
INT  May 03 Options for IEEE 802.21 Mobility Services (MoS) Discovery
            (Proposed Standard)
            draft-ietf-mipshop-mos-dhcp-options-13 [txt] [Open Web
            Ballot]
     Token: Jari Arkko
SEC  May 02 Transport Subsystem for the Simple Network Management
            Protocol (SNMP) (Proposed Standard)
            draft-ietf-isms-tmsm-17 [txt] [Open Web Ballot]
     Token: Pasi Eronen
SEC  May 02 Transport Security Model for SNMP (Proposed Standard)
            draft-ietf-isms-transport-security-model-13 [txt] [Open Web
            Ballot]
     Token: Pasi Eronen
SEC  May 03 Secure Shell Transport Model for SNMP (Proposed Standard)
            draft-ietf-isms-secshell-16 [txt] [Open Web Ballot]
     Token: Pasi Eronen
            Remote Authentication Dial-In User Service (RADIUS) Usage
SEC  May 03 for Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) Transport
            Models (Proposed Standard)
            draft-ietf-isms-radius-usage-06 [txt] [Open Web Ballot]
     Token: Pasi Eronen
TSV  May 04 The DCCP Service Code (Proposed Standard)
            draft-ietf-dccp-serv-codes-09 [txt] [Open Web Ballot]
     Token: Lars Eggert
INT  May 03 Mobile IPv6 Fast Handovers (Proposed Standard)
            draft-ietf-mipshop-rfc5268bis-01 [txt] [Open Web Ballot]
            Note: http://www.arkko.com/ietf/mipshop/
            draft-ietf-mipshop-rfc5268bis-01-from-rfc5268.diff.html
     Token: Jari Arkko

2.1.2 Returning Item

Area  Date
GEN  May 02 Cryptographic Message Syntax (CMS) (Draft)
            rfc3852 [txt] [Open Web Ballot]
     Token: Tim Polk

2.2 Individual Submissions

2.2.1 New Item

Area  Date
APP  May 04 Asynchronous Channels for the Blocks Extensible Exchange
            Protocol (BEEP) (Proposed Standard)
            draft-thomson-beep-async-02 [txt] [Open Web Ballot]
            Note: Chris Newman is the document shepherd.
     Token: Alexey Melnikov
APP  May 02 Internet Message Access Protocol (IMAP) - URL Access
            Identifier Extension (Proposed Standard)
            draft-ncook-urlauth-accessid-02 [txt] [Open Web Ballot]
            Note: Eric Burger is the document shepherd. This document
            is a Normative dependency for a Lemonade WG document,
            updating another Lemonade document.
     Token: Alexey Melnikov

2.2.2 Returning Item

NONE

3. Document Actions

3.1 WG Submissions

    Reviews should focus on these questions: "Is this document a
    reasonable contribution to the area of Internet engineering which
    it covers? If not, what changes would make it so?"

3.1.1 New Item

Area  Date
APP  May 02 Lemonade Notifications Architecture (Informational)
            draft-ietf-lemonade-notifications-10 [txt] [Open Web
            Ballot]
            Note: Eric Burger is the document shepherd.
     Token: Alexey Melnikov
SEC  May 02 The Camellia Cipher in OpenPGP (Informational)
            draft-ietf-openpgp-camellia-04 [txt] [Open Web Ballot]
            Note: Derek Atkins has agreed to shepherd
     Token: Tim Polk
RTG  Apr 29 Industrial Routing Requirements in Low Power and Lossy
            Networks (Informational)
            draft-ietf-roll-indus-routing-reqs-05 [txt] [Open Web
            Ballot]
            Note: This I-D was updated after IETF last call to
            synchronise with IESG review comments made for
            draft-ietf-roll-urban-routing-reqs. It also pickes up
            GenArt review coments.
     Token: Adrian Farrel
TSV  May 03 RSVP Proxy Approaches (Informational)
            draft-ietf-tsvwg-rsvp-proxy-approaches-06 [txt] [Open Web
            Ballot]
            Note: Read this before the Protocol document
     IPR:     * Cisco's Statement about IPR claimed in
                draft-ietf-tsvwg-rsvp-proxy-approaches-02.txt

     Token: Magnus Westerlund

3.1.2 Returning Item

NONE

3.2 Individual Submissions Via AD

    Reviews should focus on these questions: "Is this document a
    reasonable contribution to the area of Internet engineering which
    it covers? If not, what changes would make it so?"

3.2.1 New Item

Area  Date
RAI  Apr 29 Report from the IETF workshop on P2P Infrastructure, May
            28, 2008 (Informational)
            draft-p2pi-cooper-workshop-report-01 [txt] [Open Web
            Ballot]
     Token: Cullen Jennings

3.2.2 Returning Item

NONE

3.3 Independent Submissions Via RFC Editor

    The IESG will use RFC 3932 responses: 1) The IESG has not found any
    conflict between this document and IETF work; 2) The IESG thinks
    that this work is related to IETF work done in WG <X>, but this
    does not prevent publishing; 3) The IESG thinks that publication is
    harmful to work in WG <X> and recommends not publishing at this
    time; 4) The IESG thinks that this document violates the IETF
    procedures for <X> and should therefore not be published without
    IETF review and IESG approval; 5) The IESG thinks that this
    document extends an IETF protocol in a way that requires IETF
    review and should therefore not be published without IETF review
    and IESG approval.

    The document shepherd must propose one of these responses in the
    Data Tracker note and supply complete text in the IESG Note portion
    of the write-up. The Area Director ballot positions indicate
    consensus with the response proposed by the document shepherd.

    Other matters may be recorded in comments, and the comments will be
    passed on to the RFC Editor as community review of the document.

3.3.1 New Item

Area  Date
SEC  May 01 Password-Authenticated Diffie-Hellman Exchange (PAK)
            (Informational)
            draft-brusilovsky-pak-10 [txt] [Open Web Ballot]
     IPR:     * Alcatel-Lucent's Statement about IPR related to
                draft-brusilovsky-pak-10

     Token: Tim Polk
INT  Apr 30 Transmission of IPv4 Packets over ISATAP Interfaces
            (Informational)
            draft-templin-isatapv4-02 [txt] [Open Web Ballot]
     Token: Jari Arkko

3.3.2 Returning Item

Area  Date
RAI  May 03 Media Server Markup Language (MSML) (Informational)
            draft-saleem-msml-08 [txt] [Open Web Ballot]
     IPR:     * Convedia's statement about IPR claimed in
                draft-saleem-msml

     Token: Robert Sparks

4. Working Group Actions

4.1 WG Creation

4.1.1 Proposed for IETF Review

Area  Date
APP  Apr 29 Yet Another Mail (yam)
     Token: Alexey
TSV  Apr 25 STORage Maintenance (storm)
     Token: Lars
APP  Apr 28 Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol (xmpp)
     Token: Cullen

4.1.2 Proposed for Approval

Area  Date
APP  Apr 06 Open Authentication Protocol (oauth)
     Token: Lisa

4.2 WG Rechartering

4.2.1 Under evaluation for IETF Review

Area  Date
RAI  Apr 30 Audio/Video Transport (avt)
     Token: Cullen

4.2.2 Proposed for Approval

NONE

5. IAB News We Can Use

6. Management Issues

7. Working Group News