Subject: IESG agenda for 2009-05-21 telechat.

From: [email-masked] (Bill Fenner)
Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 04:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

IESG Agenda

Good approximation of what will be included in the Agenda of next
Telechat (2009-05-21).
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Administrivia

1.1 Roll Call

1.2 Bash the Agenda

1.3 Approval of the Minutes of the past telechat

1.4 List of Remaining Action Items from Last Telechat

2. Protocol Actions

    Reviews should focus on these questions: "Is this document a
    reasonable basis on which to build the salient part of the Internet
    infrastructure? If not, what changes would make it so?"

2.1 WG Submissions

2.1.1 New Item

Area  Date
TSV  May 17 RSVP Extensions for Path-Triggered RSVP Receiver Proxy
            (Proposed Standard)
            draft-ietf-tsvwg-rsvp-proxy-proto-09 [txt] [Open Web
            Ballot]
            Note: Please read the informational document
            draft-ietf-tsvwg-rsvp-proxy-approaches before this one!
     IPR:     * Cisco's Statement about IPR claimed in
                draft-ietf-tsvwg-rsvp-proxy-proto

     Token: Magnus Westerlund
            Was deferred by Cullen Jennings on 2009-05-05
INT  May 14 IPv4 Support for Proxy Mobile IPv6 (Proposed Standard)
            draft-ietf-netlmm-pmip6-ipv4-support-12 [txt] [Open Web
            Ballot]
     Token: Jari Arkko
TSV  May 18 DCCP Simultaneous-Open Technique to Facilitate NAT/
            Middlebox Traversal (Proposed Standard)
            draft-ietf-dccp-simul-open-08 [txt] [Open Web Ballot]
     Token: Lars Eggert
RTG  May 17 MPLS Generic Associated Channel (Proposed Standard)
            draft-ietf-mpls-tp-gach-gal-05 [txt] [Open Web Ballot]
            Note: This I-D was last called in MPLS and PWE3
            It has been approved by the ITU-T
            IANA comments have been answered satisfactorily
            Loa Andersson ([email-masked]) is the document shepherd
     Token: Adrian Farrel

2.1.2 Returning Item

Area  Date
SEC  May 14 An Internet Attribute Certificate Profile for Authorization
            (Proposed Standard)
            draft-ietf-pkix-3281update-05 [txt] [Open Web Ballot]
     Token: Tim Polk

2.2 Individual Submissions

2.2.1 New Item

NONE

2.2.2 Returning Item

Area  Date
RAI  May 13 H.248/MEGACO Registration Procedures (BCP)
            draft-groves-megaco-pkgereg-03 [txt] [Open Web Ballot]
            Note: IESG - when reviewing this, please consider the topic
            of if it is alright to register a "public" package when the
            specification is not publicly available. This came up as an
            IETF LC comment.
     Token: Cullen Jennings

3. Document Actions

3.1 WG Submissions

    Reviews should focus on these questions: "Is this document a
    reasonable contribution to the area of Internet engineering which
    it covers? If not, what changes would make it so?"

3.1.1 New Item

Area  Date
TSV  May 15 Adding Explicit Congestion Notification (ECN) Capability to
            TCP's SYN/ACK Packets (Experimental)
            draft-ietf-tcpm-ecnsyn-09 [txt] [Open Web Ballot]
     Token: Lars Eggert
SEC  May 16 DomainKeys Identified Mail (DKIM) Service Overview
            (Informational)
            draft-ietf-dkim-overview-11 [txt] [Open Web Ballot]
     Token: Pasi Eronen
TSV  May 17 RSVP Proxy Approaches (Informational)
            draft-ietf-tsvwg-rsvp-proxy-approaches-07 [txt] [Open Web
            Ballot]
            Note: Read this before the Protocol document
     IPR:     * Cisco's Statement about IPR claimed in
                draft-ietf-tsvwg-rsvp-proxy-approaches-02.txt

     Token: Magnus Westerlund
            Was deferred by Cullen Jennings on 2009-05-05

3.1.2 Returning Item

NONE

3.2 Individual Submissions Via AD

    Reviews should focus on these questions: "Is this document a
    reasonable contribution to the area of Internet engineering which
    it covers? If not, what changes would make it so?"

3.2.1 New Item

NONE

3.2.2 Returning Item

NONE

3.3 Independent Submissions Via RFC Editor

    The IESG will use RFC 3932 responses: 1) The IESG has not found any
    conflict between this document and IETF work; 2) The IESG thinks
    that this work is related to IETF work done in WG <X>, but this
    does not prevent publishing; 3) The IESG thinks that publication is
    harmful to work in WG <X> and recommends not publishing at this
    time; 4) The IESG thinks that this document violates the IETF
    procedures for <X> and should therefore not be published without
    IETF review and IESG approval; 5) The IESG thinks that this
    document extends an IETF protocol in a way that requires IETF
    review and should therefore not be published without IETF review
    and IESG approval.

    The document shepherd must propose one of these responses in the
    Data Tracker note and supply complete text in the IESG Note portion
    of the write-up. The Area Director ballot positions indicate
    consensus with the response proposed by the document shepherd.

    Other matters may be recorded in comments, and the comments will be
    passed on to the RFC Editor as community review of the document.

3.3.1 New Item

NONE

3.3.2 Returning Item

NONE

3.3.3 For Action

Area  Date
INT  May 14 The Subnetwork Encapsulation and Adaptation Layer (SEAL)
            (Informational)
            draft-templin-seal-23 [txt] [Open Web Ballot]
            Note: Brought back to the agenda because of desired status
            change (now Inf)
     Token: Jari Arkko
GEN  May 13 Unintended Consequence of two NAT deployments with
            Overlapping Address Space (Informational)
            draft-ford-behave-top-06 [txt]
     Token: Russ Housley

4. Working Group Actions

4.1 WG Creation

4.1.1 Proposed for IETF Review

NONE

4.1.2 Proposed for Approval

Area  Date
APP  Apr 29 Yet Another Mail (yam)
     Token: Alexey
APP  Apr 28 Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol (xmpp)
     Token: Cullen

4.2 WG Rechartering

4.2.1 Under evaluation for IETF Review

NONE

4.2.2 Proposed for Approval

NONE

5. IAB News We Can Use

6. Management Issues

6.1 Ballot Procedures (Russ Housley)

6.2 Revision 1.9 for ID-Checklist.html (Russ Housley)

6.3 Shepherd names in agendas (Jari Arkko)

7. Working Group News