Subject: [RTG-DIR] Routing directorate activity - May 2015

From: Jonathan Hardwick <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 May 2015 11:01:48 +0000

This is the semi-regular email to keep you all up to date with the work that is happening across the routing area directorate.

It has been a busy month for the directorate - all of the following documents have come in for review.  You are very welcome to volunteer to do an additional review of any document below!

Please could I request that you reply (either yes or no) as soon as you reasonably can when you receive an email asking you to do a review for the directorate.  This reduces the overhead on the coordinators and helps us to find alternative reviewers more promptly.

Best regards
Jon

Internet-Draft                                    Reason         Deadline  Reviewer
==============                                    ======         ========  ========
draft-ietf-homenet-dncp                           WG last call   11-Jun-15 Les Ginsberg
draft-ietf-homenet-hncp                           WG last call   11-Jun-15
draft-filsfils-spring-segment-routing-ldp-interop QA             10-Jun-15
draft-ietf-manet-aodvv2                           QA             10-Jun-15
draft-ietf-l2vpn-vpls-pe-etree                    IETF last call 03-Jun-15 Lizhong Jin
draft-ietf-idr-as-migration                       IETF last call 03-Jun-15 Thomas Morin
draft-ietf-manet-dlep                             WG last call   03-Jun-15 Lou Berger
draft-ietf-i2rs-architecture                      IETF last call 01-Jun-15
draft-ietf-i2rs-problem-statement                 IETF last call 01-Jun-15
draft-ietf-idr-add-paths-guidelines               IETF last call 27-May-15 Stewart Bryant
draft-ietf-idr-ix-bgp-route-server                IETF last call 18-May-15 David Sinicrope
draft-ietf-idr-route-oscillation-stop             IETF last call 18-May-15 Tony Przygienda
draft-ietf-idr-sla-exchange                       IETF last call 18-May-15 Bruno Decraene
draft-ietf-rtgwg-bgp-routing-large-dc             WG last call   22-Apr-15 Danny McPherson
draft-ietf-trill-centralized-replication          QA             None
draft-ietf-trill-arp-optimization                 QA             None
draft-ietf-trill-directory-assist-mechanisms      QA             None 
draft-ietf-trill-directory-assisted-encap         QA             None
draft-ietf-trill-ia-appsubtlv                     QA             None
draft-ietf-trill-channel-tunnel                   QA             None
draft-ietf-trill-tree-selection                   QA             None
draft-ietf-trill-mtu-negotiation                  QA             None
draft-ietf-trill-smart-endnodes                   QA             None
draft-litkowski-rtgwg-spf-uloop-pb-statement      QA             Done      Mike Shand
draft-decraene-rtgwg-backoff-algo                 QA             Done      Mike Shand
draft-ietf-pals-vccv-for-gal                      IETF last call Done      Loa Andersson
draft-ietf-idr-add-paths-implementation           IETF last call Done      Mach Chen
draft-ietf-idr-add-paths                          IETF last call Done      Mach Chen

Up to date information is available at 
https://trac.tools.ietf.org/area/rtg/trac/wiki/RtgDirDocRev

---

From: "Acee Lindem (acee)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 May 2015 13:48:48 +0000

Hi Jonathan, 
I can do the QA review on
draft-filsfils-spring-segment-routing-ldp-interop.
Thanks,
Acee 

On 5/20/15, 7:01 AM, "Jonathan Hardwick"
<[email-masked]> wrote:

>This is the semi-regular email to keep you all up to date with the work
>that is happening across the routing area directorate.
>
>It has been a busy month for the directorate - all of the following
>documents have come in for review.  You are very welcome to volunteer to
>do an additional review of any document below!
>
>Please could I request that you reply (either yes or no) as soon as you
>reasonably can when you receive an email asking you to do a review for
>the directorate.  This reduces the overhead on the coordinators and helps
>us to find alternative reviewers more promptly.
>
>Best regards
>Jon
>
>