Subject: [RTG-DIR] RtgDir review: Network Access Control List (ACL) YANG Data Model

From: Manav Bhatia <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2018 12:03:39 +0530

Hello,

I have been selected as the Routing Directorate reviewer for this draft.
The Routing Directorate seeks to review all routing or routing-related
drafts as they pass through IETF last call and IESG review, and sometimes
on special request. The purpose of the review is to provide assistance to
the Routing ADs. For more information about the Routing Directorate, please
see ​http://trac.tools.ietf.org/area/rtg/trac/wiki/RtgDir

Although these comments are primarily for the use of the Routing ADs, it
would be helpful if you could consider them along with any other IETF Last
Call comments that you receive, and strive to resolve them through
discussion or by updating the draft.

Document: draft-ietf-netmod-acl-model-19
Reviewer: Manav Bhatia
Review Date: 17 July 2018
IETF LC End Date: date-if-known
Intended Status: Informational

Summary:
No issues found. This document is ready for publication.

Comments:

I have never worked on YANG  and yet found the document quite
readable, and explanations
clear and concise.

Major Issues:
No major issues found.

Minor Issues:
No minor issues found.

Cheers, Manav