Subject: [RTG-DIR] Rtgdir last call review of draft-ietf-manet-dlep-pause-extension-05

From: Andy Smith via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2019 08:48:10 -0700

Reviewer: Andy Smith
Review result: Ready

Hello,

I have been selected as the Routing Directorate reviewer for this draft. The
Routing Directorate seeks to review all routing or routing-related drafts as
they pass through IETF last call and IESG review. The purpose of the review is
to provide assistance to the Routing ADs. For more information about the
Routing Directorate, please see
​http://trac.tools.ietf.org/area/rtg/trac/wiki/RtgDir

Although these comments are primarily for the use of the Routing ADs, it would
be helpful if you could consider them along with any other IETF Last Call
comments that you receive, and strive to resolve them through discussion or by
updating the draft.

Document: draft-ietf-manet-dlep-pause-extension
Reviewer: Andy Smith
Review Date: 29 March 2019

Summary:
This document is well written and easy to understand.  I see no reason it
cannot be published.

Comments:
This document is well written and easy to understand.  I see no reason it
cannot be published.

Major Issues:
None

Minor Issues:
None

Nits:
It might be helpful to expand the acronym "TBA" in the requested Data Item Type
field.