Subject: [RTG-DIR] Rtgdir last call review of draft-ietf-pce-stateful-path-protection-07

From: Ines Robles via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Jul 2019 06:35:32 -0700

Reviewer: Ines Robles
Review result: Ready

Hello,

I have been selected as the Routing Directorate reviewer for this draft. The
Routing Directorate seeks to review all routing or routing-related drafts as
they pass through IETF last call and IESG review, and sometimes on special
request. The purpose of the review is to provide assistance to the Routing ADs.
For more information about the Routing Directorate, please see
​http://trac.tools.ietf.org/area/rtg/trac/wiki/RtgDir

Although these comments are primarily for the use of the Routing ADs, it would
be helpful if you could consider them along with any other IETF Last Call
comments that you receive, and strive to resolve them through discussion or by
updating the draft.

Document: draft-ietf-pce-stateful-path-protection-07.txt
Reviewer: Ines Robes
Review Date: 09-07-2019
IETF LC End Date: --
Intended Status: Standards Track

Summary:

I believe the draft is technically good. This document is well written.

This document specifies a stateful PCEP extension to associate two or more LSPs
for the purpose of setting up path protection.

I have some minor questions.

Major Issues: No major issues found.

Minor Issues: No minor issues found.

Nits: from the tool ->   Summary: 0 errors (**), 0 flaws (~~), 3 warnings (==),
1 comment (--).

Comments/Questions:

1- about "..associate one working LSP with one or more protection LSPs..." -->
Is there a limit of numbers of protection LSPs to be associated with one
working LSP?

2- About Table 1: PPAG TLV, the name of the flag "S - STANDBY" should be
"Secondary" (S) as per Figure 1?

Thank you for this document,

Ines.