Subject: [RTG-DIR] RtgDir review: draft-ietf-pce-stateful-hpce

From: Tal Mizrahi <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 7 Jul 2019 10:35:29 +0300

Hello,

I have been selected as the Routing Directorate reviewer for this draft.
The Routing Directorate seeks to review all routing or routing-related
drafts as they pass through IETF last call and IESG review, and sometimes
on special request. The purpose of the review is to provide assistance to
the Routing ADs. For more information about the Routing Directorate, please
see http://trac.tools.ietf.org/area/rtg/trac/wiki/RtgDir

Although these comments are primarily for the use of the Routing ADs, it
would be helpful if you could consider them along with any other IETF Last
Call comments that you receive, and strive to resolve them through
discussion or by updating the draft.

Document: draft-ietf-pce-stateful-hpce
Reviewer: Tal Mizrahi
Review Date: July, 2019
Intended Status: Informational

Summary:
No issues found. This document is ready for publication.

Nits:
-Section 1.1. is the only subsection of Section 1. Please consider adding a
subsection "Background" that will consist of the text before the current
1.1.
-"(previously computed paths" - there is no matching ")"
-Section 6.3 - please consider if this should be moved to the security
considerations section, or add a reference from the security considerations
section to this one.

Best regards,
Tal.

---

From: Dhruv Dhody <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2019 09:25:35 +0530

Hi Tal,

Thanks for your review.

I have made an update handling the nits.

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pce-stateful-hpce-11

Thanks!
Dhruv

On Sun, Jul 7, 2019 at 1:05 PM Tal Mizrahi <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
> Hello,
>
> I have been selected as the Routing Directorate reviewer for this draft. The Routing Directorate seeks to review all routing or routing-related drafts as they pass through IETF last call and IESG review, and sometimes on special request. The purpose of the review is to provide assistance to the Routing ADs. For more information about the Routing Directorate, please see http://trac.tools.ietf.org/area/rtg/trac/wiki/RtgDir
>
> Although these comments are primarily for the use of the Routing ADs, it would be helpful if you could consider them along with any other IETF Last Call comments that you receive, and strive to resolve them through discussion or by updating the draft.
>
> -Section 1.1. is the only subsection of Section 1. Please consider adding a subsection "Background" that will consist of the text before the current 1.1.
> -Section 6.3 - please consider if this should be moved to the security considerations section, or add a reference from the security considerations section to this one.
>
> Best regards,
> Tal.