Subject: [RTG-DIR] RtgDir review: draft-ietf-intarea-frag-fragile-15.txt

From: Stig Venaas <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2019 18:36:25 -0700

Hello,

I have been selected as the Routing Directorate reviewer for this
draft. The Routing Directorate seeks to review all routing or
routing-related drafts as they pass through IETF last call and IESG
review, and sometimes on special request. The purpose of the review is
to provide assistance to the Routing ADs. For more information about
the Routing Directorate, please see
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/area/rtg/trac/wiki/RtgDir

Although these comments are primarily for the use of the Routing ADs,
it would be helpful if you could consider them along with any other
IETF Last Call comments that you receive, and strive to resolve them
through discussion or by updating the draft.

Document: draft-ietf-intarea-frag-fragile-15.txt
Reviewer: Stig Venaas
Review Date: 19 July 2019
IETF LC End Date: 19 July 2019
Intended Status: Best Current Practice

Summary:
No issues found. This document is ready for publication.

Comments:
The document is in great shape. It is easy to read and of good quality.

Major Issues:
No major issues found.

Minor Issues:
No minor issues found.

Nits:
I noticed that in section 2.1 the word "While" is spelled "Whlie".

Regards,
Stig