Subject: [RTG-DIR] RtgDir Review: Restart Signaling for IS-IS

From: Manav Bhatia <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2019 22:42:48 +0530

Hello,

I have been selected as the Routing Directorate reviewer for this draft.
The Routing Directorate seeks to review all routing or routing-related
drafts as they pass through IETF last call and IESG review, and sometimes
on special request. The purpose of the review is to provide assistance to
the Routing ADs. For more information about the Routing Directorate, please
see http://trac.tools.ietf.org/area/rtg/trac/wiki/RtgDir

Although these comments are primarily for the use of the Routing ADs, it
would be helpful if you could consider them along with any other IETF Last
Call comments that you receive, and strive to resolve them through
discussion or by updating the draft.

Document: draft-ietf-lsr-isis-rfc5306bis-05
Reviewer: Manav Bhatia
Review Date: 27 Aug 2019
IETF LC End Date: date-if-known
Intended Status: Standards Track

Summary:

No issues found. This document is ready for publication.

Comments:

I had reviewed this document earlier and my comments had been incorporated
back then.

Major Issues:
No major issues found.

Minor Issues:
No minor issues found.

Cheers, Manav

---

From: "Les Ginsberg (ginsberg)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2019 19:09:11 +0000

Manav –

Thanx for the follow up review.

   Les

From: rtg-dir <[email-masked]> On Behalf Of Manav Bhatia
Sent: Monday, August 26, 2019 10:13 AM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: [RTG-DIR] RtgDir Review: Restart Signaling for IS-IS

Hello,

I have been selected as the Routing Directorate reviewer for this draft. The Routing Directorate seeks to review all routing or routing-related drafts as they pass through IETF last call and IESG review, and sometimes on special request. The purpose of the review is to provide assistance to the Routing ADs. For more information about the Routing Directorate, please see http://trac.tools.ietf.org/area/rtg/trac/wiki/RtgDir

Although these comments are primarily for the use of the Routing ADs, it would be helpful if you could consider them along with any other IETF Last Call comments that you receive, and strive to resolve them through discussion or by updating the draft.

Summary:

Comments:

I had reviewed this document earlier and my comments had been incorporated back then.

Major Issues:
No major issues found.

Minor Issues:
No minor issues found.

Cheers, Manav