Subject: [RTG-DIR] RtgDir Last Call review: draft-ietf-ccamp-layer0-types-06.txt

From: Emmanuel Baccelli <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2020 12:39:27 +0200

Hello,

I have been selected as the Routing Directorate reviewer for this draft.
The Routing Directorate seeks to review all routing or routing-related
drafts as they pass through IETF last call and IESG review, and sometimes
on special request. The purpose of the review is to provide assistance to
the Routing ADs. For more information about the Routing Directorate, please
see http://trac.tools.ietf.org/area/rtg/trac/wiki/RtgDir

Although these comments are primarily for the use of the Routing ADs, it
would be helpful if you could consider them along with any other IETF Last
Call comments that you receive, and strive to resolve them through
discussion or by updating the draft.

Document: draft-ietf-ccamp-layer0-types-06.txt
Reviewer: Emmanuel Baccelli
Review Date: Aug. 12th 2020
Intended Status: Proposed Standard

Summary:

    No issues found.

Comments:

    The draft is clear and readable, in the expected shape, as per RFC6087
as far as I can see (caveat: I am no YANG doctor).

    One comment on the security section, though: its content is pretty
generic. Would concrete examples not be useful there, to get an idea? (e.g.
what is the potential negative impact if data such as flexi-m or flexi-n
are overwritten by a hostile entity?)

Major Issues:

    No major issues found.

Minor Issues:

    No minor issues found.