Subject: [SAM] IETF76 Agenda

From: "Thomas C. Schmidt" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2009 20:00:54 +0100

Hi folks,

we have uploaded the agenda - 
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/09nov/agenda/SAMRG.txt

Please let me know if we missed something or if there are other questions.

Presenters: please prepare slides so that input and productive 
discussions from the RG can be stimulated.

Authors & All: to head for document progress from SAM, we want to do a 
brief recap on document status & future work. We count on your input!

Thank you and see you all next week.

Regards,

Thomas

-- 

Prof. Dr. Thomas C. Schmidt
° Hamburg University of Applied Sciences                   Berliner Tor 7 °
° Dept. Informatik, Internet Technologies Group    20099 Hamburg, Germany °
° http://www.haw-hamburg.de/inet                   Fon: +49-40-42875-8452 °
° http://www.informatik.haw-hamburg.de/~schmidt    Fax: +49-40-42875-8409 °