Subject: [SAM] Last Mile || InfoWare 2010 [ICCGI, ICWMC, INTERNET, ACCESS] September 20-25, 2010 - Valencia, Spain

From: Miguel Garcia<[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 20:22:06 +0200

INVITATION

Note that we are entering the last few days to submit work to one of the 
InfoWare 2010 events. Please consider to contribute and encourage your 
team members and fellow scientists to contribute to the following 
federated events.

The submission deadline is April 30, 2010.

Publisher: CPS ( see: http://www2.computer.org/portal/web/cscps )
Archived: IEEE CSDL (Computer Science Digital Library) and IEEE Xplore
Submitted for indexing: Elsevier's EI Compendex Database, EI?s 
Engineering Information Index

Thanks for forwarding the information on this Call for Submissions to 
those potentially interested to submit.

===== Call for Submissions =======

InfoWare 2010, September 20-25, 2010 - Valencia, Spain
see: http://www.iaria.org/conferences2010/InfoWare10.html

InfoWare 2010 is a federated event focusing on advances topics 
concerning information technology, wireless, mobile communications, 
internet, and network access. InfoWare 2010 continues the tradition of 
well-established conferences ICCGI and ICWMC, while complementing the 
topics with INTERNET and ACCESS.

Submission (full paper) new deadline: April 30, 2010.

Submissions must be electronically done using the 'Submit a Paper' link 
on the entry page of each conference.

Before submission, please check and conform with the Editorial rules:
http://www.iaria.org/editorialrules.html.

For details on the each conference's topics, see the individual Call for 
Papers for each conference.

Unpublished high quality contributions in terms of Regular papers and 
Posters or Work in Progress are welcome. Workshop proposals and Panel 
proposals on challenging topics are encouraged.

Extended versions of selected papers will be published in IARIA on-line 
Journals (http://www.iariajournals.org) and in Special issues of 
different journals mentioned on the entry page of each conference.

Submissions will be peer-reviewed, published by IEEE Computer Society 
Press, posted in IEEE Digital Library, and indexed via all the IEEE 
indexing agreements.

All tracks/topics are open to both research and industry contributions.

-- ICCGI 2010, The Fifth International Multi-Conference on Computing in 
the Global Information Technology
http://www.iaria.org/conferences2010/ICCGI10.html

-- ICWMC 2010, The Sixth International Conference on Wireless and Mobile 
Communications
http://www.iaria.org/conferences2010/ICWMC10.html

-- INTERNET 2010, The Second International Conference on Evolving Internet
http://www.iaria.org/conferences2010/INTERNET10.html

-- ACCESS 2010, The First International Conferences on Access Networks, 
Services and Technologies
http://www.iaria.org/conferences2010/ACCESS10.html

-----------------------
Conferences' Chairs
IARIA Publicity Board
-----------------------