Subject: CONGRATULATIONS YOU JUST WON 15MILLION EUROS

From: INTERNATIONAL INTERNET AWARD PROMOTION. <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 19:12:23 -0500

=Hurray!!! 
2006 WINNING NOTICE
FROM: THELOTTERY COORDINATOR,
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD DEPARTMENT 

Dear Recipient,

      RESULTS FOR SEPTEMBER 2006 CATEGORY "A" DRAWS

Congratulations to you as we bring to your notice, the results of The 
Category "A" draws of TRIPPLE WINS INTERNATIONAL GAMES.

We are happy to inform you that you have emerged a winner under the 
SEPTEMBER LUCKY DRAWS First Category, which is part of our promotional 
draws. 

The draws were held prior to your notification. Participants were 
selected through a computer ballot system drawn from 
4,000,000names/email 
addresses of individuals and companies from Africa, America, Asia, 
Australia, Canada, Europe, Middle East, and New Zealand as part of our 
International Promotions Program.

You/Your Company, attached to ticket number IL252/03/78 with serial 
number IL25278NL drew the lucky numbers 10, 11, 19,20,23,1 (6), and 
consequently won in the Category "A. You have therefore been awarded a 
lump 
sum pay out Fifteen Million Euros (15,000,000.00) in cash, which is the 
winning payout for Category “winners. 

CONGRATULATIONS!

Please contact the claims agent email address below as soon as possible 
for the processing of your prize money. For due processing and 
remittance of your prize money to a designated account of your choice. 

NOTE: For easy reference and identification find below your reference 
numbers. 

Note that you are to forward this email to the for your prize claim 
processing. 

Mrs. Cherry Rings (Claims Agent)  
REFERENCE NUMBER: JU/03/357856256/NL
Congratulations once again from all our staff and Thank you for being 
part of our promotions program.

Sincerely,

Williams Chester

UKLOTTERY PROMOTION
FINANCIAL UNIT DIRECTOR/CONTROLLER
FIRST SECURITIES AND TRIPPLE WINS INTERNATIONAL GAMES,
UNITED KINGDOM BEDFORD HILL,
BALLAM SW 12
ENGLAND.

Claims Agent Contact

Mrs. Cherry Rings
CONTACT EMAIL ADDRESS: [email-masked]

Phone number: +44-702-408-3788

N.B.ANY BREACH OF CONFIDENTIALITY ON THE PART OF THE

WINNERS WILL RESULT TO DISQUALIFICATION. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS 
MAIL BOX, YOU ARE TO CONTACT YOURS CLAIMS AGENT FOR FURTHER PRIZE CLAIM 
PROCEDURE.