Subject: FWD: Investment Update

From: "Ivy Corbin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2006 13:44:20 -0420

This Company is Solid and Growing
Here comes the big one! 
All signs show that AETR is going to Explode!

ALLIANCE ENTERPRISE (AETR)
Current Price 0.80
Add this gem to your watch |ist, and watch it trad closely!

NEWS RELEASE

TAECORP ANNOUNCES BREAKTHR0UGH IN REMOVING DEADLY LANDMINES.

MILL VALLEY, CALIFORNIA August 25, 2006 - The Alliance Enterprise 
Corporation announced today a breakthr0ugh in developing an Aerial Landmine 
System aimed at locating, detecting and mapping deadly landmines.

More than 100 million landmines in 83 countries are holding 
international communities and industries hostage, preventing the investment in and 
development of productive lands and the re-building of infrastructure. 
A broad variety of landmines have been scattered over productive areas 
effectively crippling the economy and disabling thousands of children 
and adults.  There are no reliable records that accurately show where 
these devastating landmines lie in wait for their victims.

With the present day costs to clear a single land mine ranging between 
$1,000 to $1,500, solving the problem of de-mining lands will reach 
billions of dollars.  TaeCorp has developed a technology based, cost 
effective solution to this problem using its three tiered approach to 
scanning, mapping and removing landmines. TaeCorp's System will provide many 
social and economic benefits to countries and their industries 
including oil and gas, mining, agriculture, roads and infrastructure
development.

About TaeCorp.

TaeCorp's vision is to be the recognized leader in providing Aerial 
Detection Systems including global de-mining, clearing a path to a safer 
planet for all humankind.

TaeCorp's mission is to reclaim lands around the globe embedded with 
landmines that victimize countries and their stakeholders.

re: ticker updater