Subject: then gets

From: "Spencer Farrell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2006 08:35:21 +0480

Fellow Investor, BIG NEWS ARE HITTING ON MONDAY FOR CRSVF!!!

      Last Friday BREAKING NEWS RELEASED ON CRSVF!!!

  DON'T MISS THIS INVESTMENT MOMENT, PLACE CRSVF ON THE RADAR!!!

Get ready for a volatile 2nd half of 2006 - one where the Bulls and
Bears will BOTH be proved wrong. But odds are, we'll see another
year where the market indexes bounce around a lot without really
going anywhere. And we'll also see certain sectors - favored at
this point in the economic cycle - SOAR...

Own the right stocks, in the right space, and you could reap a
handful of money-doublers. But if you own the wrong investment, you
could easly lose 25%-35% or more!

Here is my Favorite Pick for the second half of 2006: CRSVF

Trade alert: MONDAY, September 18, 2006
-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
Company: CAPITAL RES CANADA LTD
Ticker: CRSVF
Current Price:  $0.23
Target Price:   $3.0
Recommendation: STRONG*BUY
Buy: "STRONG"
Expectations: Max
________------------__________
When this Stock moves - WATCH OUT! This is your chance to get in
the low. Big watch in play this THURSDAY morning! Out CRSVF on your
radar's now and reap the benefits early.

BREAKING NEWS - September 15, 2006 1:02 PM ET

CAPITAL RESERVE CANADA’S SUBSIDIARY COMMENCES WORK ON 118 WELL PROJECT

Edmonton, Alberta  - September 12th, 2006 – Capital Reserve Canada ltd
(OTCBB: CRSVF- news) (“CRC”) and its Chairman, Mr.

Donald R. Getty, are pleased to announce that its wholly-owned subsidiary,
KCP Innovative Services Inc. (KCP), is

commencing a work program using KCP’s technologies with a customer to test
and  measure productivity and profitability of

118 coal bed methane wells. The work program can be cancelled at any time,
however, should it be completed, it will total

approximately $4.1 million (CAD).

Profile

CRC is an oil and gas services company based in Edmonton, Alberta.  Through
its wholly owned subsidiary, KCP Innovative

Services, Inc., CRC offers technologically advanced tools for use in four
areas of the industry.  The first aids in

testing and development of newly found resources; another measures existing
wells’ productivity; and the third hastens

well abandonment, ensuring compliance with regulatory emission guidelines.
The fourth, through its proprietary hardware

and software technologies, is used to determine the profitability of coal
bed methane deposits, which may be developed

and sold as natural gas.  CRC has a second wholly owned subsidiary, Two
Hills Environmental, to assist with problem waste

from oil & gas companies, and provide underground storage.

       ADD THIS GEM TO YOUR RADAR AND WATCH IT TRADE ON MONDAY, September 18, 2006
!!!

       DON'T EVEN BLINK! CRSVF DOESN'T SLEEP IT WILL EXPLODE ON MONDAY, September
18, 2006

                                       TRADE SMART AND WIN WITH CRSVF!!!