Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: Samuel Weiler <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 15:37:39 -0400 (EDT)

Phillip Hallam-Baker is next in the rotation.

Documents on the telechat agenda typically have a last call end date 
before the date shown below; reviews by the end of last call are 
typically more appreciated by the doc editors.

Review instructions and related resources are at:
      http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

-- Sam

For telechat 2010-04-08

Reviewer                 Deadline   Draft
Love Hornquist-Astrand T 2010-04-06 draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-mef-uni-03
Chris Newman           T 2010-04-06 draft-ietf-krb-wg-preauth-framework-16
Chris Newman           T 2010-04-06 draft-ietf-pce-pcep-svec-list-04

For telechat 2010-04-22

Love Hornquist-Astrand T 2010-04-20 draft-ietf-opsawg-smi-datatypes-in-xsd-06

Last calls and special requests:

Derek Atkins             2010-03-19 draft-turner-asymmetrickeyformat-04
Rob Austein              2010-03-29 draft-denenberg-mods-etc-media-types-01
Richard Barnes           2010-03-23 draft-ietf-behave-turn-ipv6-09
Pat Cain                 2010-03-23 draft-ietf-behave-turn-tcp-06
Dave Cridland            2010-03-22 draft-ietf-isms-dtls-tm-09
Alan DeKok               2009-10-01 draft-ietf-enum-enumservices-transition-04
Alan DeKok               2010-03-24 draft-ietf-netmod-yang-11
Donald Eastlake          2010-03-24 draft-ietf-netmod-yang-types-07
Shawn Emery             R2010-03-19 draft-ietf-manet-nhdp-11
Shawn Emery              2010-03-23 draft-ietf-nsis-ext-06
Stephen Farrell          2010-03-29 draft-ietf-sipcore-info-events-07
Tobias Gondrom           2010-03-24 draft-mattsson-mikey-ticket-02
David McGrew             2010-03-10 draft-ietf-ecrit-framework-10
Catherine Meadows        2008-01-17 draft-ietf-speechsc-mrcpv2-20
Vidya Narayanan          2008-11-21 draft-ietf-sip-saml-07
Tina TSOU                2010-03-15 draft-ietf-ippm-twamp-session-cntrl-04
Sam Weiler               2010-03-12 draft-ietf-nsis-ntlp-statemachine-09
Sam Weiler               2008-08-13 draft-chown-v6ops-rogue-ra-03
Brian Weis               2010-03-15 draft-ietf-nsis-rmd-16
Nico Williams            2008-08-13 draft-ietf-v6ops-ra-guard-04
Nico Williams            2010-03-20 draft-haberman-rpsl-reachable-test-03
Tom Yu                   2010-03-18 draft-ietf-ipsecme-ikev2bis-08
Kurt Zeilenga            2010-03-18 draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc4756bis-06
Larry Zhu                2008-08-13 draft-thaler-v6ops-teredo-extensions-06
Larry Zhu                2010-03-20 draft-ietf-sip-domain-certs-05