Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: Samuel Weiler <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2010 08:40:45 -0500 (EST)

I'm taking the unusual step of sending assignments on Wednesday, 
largely because there are so many new assignments, some of them of 
docs that are scheduled for next week's telechat.  Yes, there's a 
telechat tomorrow, too: the IESG is working overtime before the 
changing of the guard.  There may be another assignment note on Friday 
once the telechat agenda is final.

Nico Williams is next in the rotation.

Documents on the telechat agenda typically have a last call end date 
before the date shown below; reviews by the end of last call are 
typically more appreciated by the doc editors.

Review instructions and related resources are at:
       http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

Lastly, thanks to everyone who's already gotten their review in for 
tomorrow's telechat.  There were twelve documents on the list Friday; 
nine of the reviews are in.  I'm sure the ADs are delighted.

-- Sam

For telechat 2010-03-04

Reviewer                 Deadline   Draft
Richard Barnes         TR2010-03-02 draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-typed-wildcard-06
David McGrew           T 2010-03-02 draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-gost-06

For telechat 2010-03-11

Reviewer                 Deadline   Draft
Love Hornquist-Astrand T 2010-03-09 draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-mef-uni-03
Jeffrey Hutzelman      T 2010-03-09 draft-ietf-autoconf-adhoc-addr-model-02
Julien Laganier        T 2010-03-09 draft-ietf-csi-hash-threat-07
Russ Mundy             T 2010-03-09 draft-ietf-geopriv-loc-filters-09
Sandy Murphy           TR2010-03-09 draft-ietf-mpls-mpls-and-gmpls-security-framework-08
Sandy Murphy           T 2010-03-09 draft-ietf-geopriv-prefix-00
Chris Newman           T 2010-03-09 draft-ietf-krb-wg-preauth-framework-15
Chris Newman           T 2010-03-09 draft-ietf-pce-pcep-svec-list-04
Magnus Nystrom         T 2010-03-09 draft-ietf-tcpm-tcp-ao-crypto-02
Radia Perlman          T 2010-03-09 draft-ietf-tcpm-tcp-auth-opt-10
Eric Rescorla          T 2010-03-09 draft-ietf-6man-ipv6-subnet-model-07
Joe Salowey            T 2010-03-09 draft-ietf-mext-binary-ts-04
Stefan Santesson       T 2010-03-09 draft-ietf-mip4-rfc3344bis-09
Nico Williams          T 2010-03-09 draft-gould-rfc4310bis-06

Last calls and special requests:

Reviewer                 Deadline   Draft
Alan DeKok               2009-10-01 draft-ietf-enum-enumservices-transition-04
Steve Hanna              2010-03-04 draft-rosen-urn-nena-01
Love Hornquist-Astrand   2009-06-29 draft-ietf-opsawg-smi-datatypes-in-xsd-06
Love Hornquist-Astrand   2009-10-13 draft-ietf-idnabis-mappings-05
Scott Kelly              2010-03-04 draft-ietf-l3vpn-mvpn-considerations-06
David McGrew             2010-03-10 draft-ietf-ecrit-framework-10
Catherine Meadows        2008-01-17 draft-ietf-speechsc-mrcpv2-20
Vidya Narayanan          2008-11-21 draft-ietf-sip-saml-06
Juergen Schoenwaelder    2010-02-19 draft-ietf-avt-rtp-ipmr-12
Yaron Sheffer            2010-03-15 draft-ietf-ipfix-mediators-problem-statement-08
Tina TSOU                2010-03-15 draft-ietf-ippm-twamp-session-cntrl-04
Carl Wallace             2010-03-12 draft-ietf-morg-sortdisplay-03
Sam Weiler               2010-03-12 draft-ietf-nsis-ntlp-statemachine-09
Sam Weiler               2008-08-13 draft-chown-v6ops-rogue-ra-03
Brian Weis               2010-03-15 draft-ietf-nsis-rmd-16
Nico Williams            2008-08-13 draft-ietf-v6ops-ra-guard-04
Larry Zhu                2008-08-13 draft-thaler-v6ops-teredo-extensions-06

---

From: Samuel Weiler <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2010 19:42:37 -0500 (EST)

Six more new assignments, in addition the stack from Wednesday.  Rob 
Austein is next in the rotation.

Documents on the telechat agenda typically have a last call end date before 
the date shown below; reviews by the end of last call are typically more 
appreciated by the doc editors.

-- Sam

For telechat 2010-03-11

Reviewer                 Deadline   Draft
Love Hornquist-Astrand T 2010-03-09 draft-ietf-idnabis-mappings-05
Jeffrey Hutzelman      T 2010-03-09 draft-ietf-autoconf-adhoc-addr-model-02
Scott Kelly            T 2010-03-09 draft-ietf-l3vpn-mvpn-considerations-06
Julien Laganier        T 2010-03-09 draft-ietf-csi-hash-threat-07
Russ Mundy             T 2010-03-09 draft-ietf-geopriv-loc-filters-09
Sandy Murphy           TR2010-03-09 draft-ietf-mpls-mpls-and-gmpls-security-framework-08
Sandy Murphy           T 2010-03-09 draft-ietf-geopriv-prefix-00
Magnus Nystrom         T 2010-03-09 draft-ietf-tcpm-tcp-ao-crypto-02
Radia Perlman          T 2010-03-09 draft-ietf-tcpm-tcp-auth-opt-10
Eric Rescorla          T 2010-03-09 draft-ietf-6man-ipv6-subnet-model-08
Joe Salowey            T 2010-03-09 draft-ietf-mext-binary-ts-04
Stefan Santesson       T 2010-03-09 draft-ietf-mip4-rfc3344bis-09

For telechat 2010-04-08

Reviewer                 Deadline   Draft
Love Hornquist-Astrand T 2010-04-06 draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-mef-uni-03
Chris Newman           T 2010-04-06 draft-ietf-krb-wg-preauth-framework-15
Chris Newman           T 2010-04-06 draft-ietf-pce-pcep-svec-list-04

For telechat 2010-04-22

Reviewer                 Deadline   Draft
Love Hornquist-Astrand T 2010-04-20 draft-ietf-opsawg-smi-datatypes-in-xsd-06

Reviewer                 Deadline   Draft
Derek Atkins             2010-03-19 draft-turner-asymmetrickeyformat-03
Alan DeKok               2009-10-01 draft-ietf-enum-enumservices-transition-04
Shawn Emery             R2010-03-19 draft-ietf-manet-nhdp-11
Steve Hanna              2010-03-04 draft-rosen-urn-nena-01
David McGrew             2010-03-10 draft-ietf-ecrit-framework-10
Catherine Meadows        2008-01-17 draft-ietf-speechsc-mrcpv2-20
Vidya Narayanan          2008-11-21 draft-ietf-sip-saml-06
Yaron Sheffer            2010-03-15 draft-ietf-ipfix-mediators-problem-statement-08
Tina TSOU                2010-03-15 draft-ietf-ippm-twamp-session-cntrl-04
Carl Wallace             2010-03-12 draft-ietf-morg-sortdisplay-03
Sam Weiler               2010-03-12 draft-ietf-nsis-ntlp-statemachine-09
Sam Weiler               2008-08-13 draft-chown-v6ops-rogue-ra-03
Brian Weis               2010-03-15 draft-ietf-nsis-rmd-16
Nico Williams            2008-08-13 draft-ietf-v6ops-ra-guard-04
Nico Williams            2010-03-20 draft-haberman-rpsl-reachable-test-03
Tom Yu                   2010-03-18 draft-ietf-ipsecme-ikev2bis-08
Kurt Zeilenga            2010-03-18 draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc4756bis-06
Larry Zhu                2008-08-13 draft-thaler-v6ops-teredo-extensions-06
Larry Zhu                2010-03-20 draft-ietf-sip-domain-certs-05
Glen Zorn                2010-03-20 draft-ietf-sip-ipv6-abnf-fix-04

---

From: Jeffrey Hutzelman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 16:32:54 -0500

> draft-ietf-autoconf-adhoc-addr-model-02

I didn't find anything particularly wrong with this document, but I had a 
hard time understanding whether it actually _did_ anything, rather than 
simply recommending some considerations for future work.  Maybe someone 
more familiar with autoconf and/or routing wants to take a look at this?

-- Jeff