Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: Samuel Weiler <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2010 21:35:06 -0400 (EDT)

Review instructions and related resources are at:
      http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

Jeffrey Hutzelman is next in the rotation.

For telechat 2010-10-07

Reviewer                 LC end     Draft
Steve Hanna            T -          draft-ietf-csi-dhcpv6-cga-ps-04
Love Hornquist-Astrand T 2010-10-07 draft-ietf-tsvwg-sctp-chunk-flags-01
David McGrew           T 2010-08-05 draft-ietf-pce-manageability-requirements-10

For telechat 2010-10-21

Reviewer                 LC end     Draft
Shawn Emery            T 2010-10-11 draft-arkko-townsley-coexistence-04
Phillip Hallam-Baker   T 2010-10-11 draft-zeilenga-ldap-dontusecopy-08

Last calls and special requests:

Reviewer                 LC end     Draft
Rob Austein              2010-09-27 draft-ietf-grow-bgp-graceful-shutdown-requirements-04
Alan DeKok               2010-09-27 draft-ietf-v6ops-cpe-simple-security-12
Stephen Farrell          2010-09-28 draft-ietf-avt-rapid-acquisition-for-rtp-15
Tobias Gondrom           2010-09-27 draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-igp-sync-bcast-04
Dan Harkins              2010-10-04 draft-ietf-dime-capablities-update-05
Sam Hartman              2010-10-04 draft-ietf-netconf-with-defaults-11
Paul Hoffman             2010-10-04 draft-ietf-storm-ifcp-ipn133-updates-02
Love Hornquist-Astrand   2010-07-23 draft-ietf-pkix-ocspagility-09
David McGrew             -          draft-ietf-ecrit-framework-11
Eric Rescorla            2010-06-21 draft-ietf-simple-msrp-acm-09
Tom Yu                   2010-09-27 draft-gundavelli-v6ops-l2-unicast-04
Larry Zhu                2010-09-30 draft-lundberg-app-tei-xml-03
Glen Zorn                2010-09-16 draft-ietf-l3vpn-mvpn-spmsi-joins-01