Subject: [secdir] XMPP specs coming soon to secdir (fwd)

From: Samuel Weiler <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2010 11:19:36 -0400 (EDT)

Would any of you be especially interested in reviewing the XMPP specs? 
For something this large, accepting a volunteer (or three) might be 
better than the usual round-robin.

-- Sam

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2010 06:08:58 -0600
From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
To: Sean Turner <[email-masked]>, Tim Polk <[email-masked]>,
     [email-masked]
Subject: XMPP specs coming soon to secdir

FYI, draft-ietf-xmpp-3920bis is coming soon to a secdir near you
(followed soon after by 3921bis). It weighs in at 183 pages and the
Security Considerations section is quite extensive.

Forewarned is forearmed. :)

Peter

-- 
Peter Saint-Andre
https://stpeter.im/

---

From: Dave Cridland <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2010 09:51:11 +0100

On Sat Sep 11 16:19:36 2010, Samuel Weiler wrote:
> Would any of you be especially interested in reviewing the XMPP  
> specs? For something this large, accepting a volunteer (or three)  
> might be better than the usual round-robin.

I'm far too involved in XMPP to provide a useful objective review,  
but I'd be happy to help answer questions (via XMPP or email) for any  
reviewers.

Dave.