Subject: [secdir] Secdir review of draft-daboo-srv-caldav-07

From: Brian Weis <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2010 16:52:04 -0700

I have reviewed this document as part of the security directorate's  
ongoing effort to review all IETF documents being processed by the   
IESG.  These comments were written primarily for the benefit of the  
security area directors. Document editors and WG chairs should treat  
these comments just like any other review comments.

This document describes new DNS SRV service types for the CalDAV  
protocol, and a bootstrapping method by which clients can find CalDAV  
servers. There's not much that is security critical in the document.  
The security considerations section seems sufficient. I do not see the  
need for any changes.

Brian

---

From: Cyrus Daboo <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 02 Sep 2010 09:59:34 -0400

Hi Brian,

--On September 1, 2010 4:52:04 PM -0700 Brian Weis <[email-masked]> wrote:

> ongoing effort to review all IETF documents being processed by the  IESG.
> These comments were written primarily for the benefit of the security
> area directors. Document editors and WG chairs should treat these
> comments just like any other review comments.
>
> servers. There's not much that is security critical in the document. The
> security considerations section seems sufficient. I do not see the need
> for any changes.

Thanks for doing the review.

-- 
Cyrus Daboo