Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: Samuel Weiler <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 22:35:09 -0400 (EDT)

Review instructions and related resources are at:
      http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

Steve Hanna is next in the rotation.

For telechat 2010-09-23

Reviewer                 LC end     Draft
Donald Eastlake        T 2010-09-21 draft-ietf-mext-nemo-pd-06
Vincent Roca           T 2010-08-23 draft-ietf-fecframe-framework-10
Nico Williams          T 2010-09-10 draft-ietf-fecframe-sdp-elements-08
Glen Zorn              T 2010-07-26 draft-cakulev-mikey-ibake-02

For telechat 2010-10-07

Reviewer                 LC end     Draft
David McGrew           T 2010-08-05 draft-ietf-pce-manageability-requirements-10

For telechat 2010-10-21

Reviewer                 LC end     Draft
Shawn Emery            T 2010-10-11 draft-arkko-townsley-coexistence-04

Last calls and special requests:

Reviewer                 LC end     Draft
Derek Atkins             2010-09-14 draft-ietf-eai-frmwrk-4952bis-07
Rob Austein              2010-09-27 draft-ietf-grow-bgp-graceful-shutdown-requirements-04
Alan DeKok               2010-09-27 draft-ietf-v6ops-cpe-simple-security-12
Stephen Farrell          2010-09-28 draft-ietf-avt-rapid-acquisition-for-rtp-15
Tobias Gondrom           2010-09-27 draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-igp-sync-bcast-04
Phillip Hallam-Baker     2010-10-11 draft-zeilenga-ldap-dontusecopy-08
Love Hornquist-Astrand   2010-07-23 draft-ietf-pkix-ocspagility-09
David McGrew             -          draft-ietf-ecrit-framework-11
Eric Rescorla            2010-06-21 draft-ietf-simple-msrp-acm-09
Tom Yu                   2010-09-27 draft-gundavelli-v6ops-l2-unicast-04
Larry Zhu                2010-09-30 draft-lundberg-app-tei-xml-03
Glen Zorn                2010-09-16 draft-ietf-l3vpn-mvpn-spmsi-joins-01

---

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 10:26:17 +0100

> Glen Zorn              T 2010-07-26 draft-cakulev-mikey-ibake-02

 [...]

> Derek Atkins             2010-09-14 draft-ietf-eai-frmwrk-4952bis-07

Actually, this document should be in IESG review on September 23rd.