Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: Samuel Weiler <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2010 11:33:16 -0400 (EDT)

Review instructions and related resources are at:
      http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

Shawn Emery is next in the rotation.

For telechat 2010-09-23

Reviewer                 LC end     Draft
Dave Cridland          T 2010-09-21 draft-ietf-tcpm-urgent-data-06
Donald Eastlake        T 2010-09-21 draft-ietf-mext-nemo-pd-06
Sam Weiler             T 2010-09-03 draft-ietf-opsec-igp-crypto-requirements-00
Glen Zorn              T 2010-07-26 draft-cakulev-mikey-ibake-02

Last calls and special requests:

Reviewer                 LC end     Draft
Derek Atkins             2010-09-14 draft-ietf-eai-frmwrk-4952bis-07
Rob Austein              -          draft-ietf-grow-bgp-graceful-shutdown-requirements-04
Richard Barnes           2010-09-24 draft-ietf-grow-mrt-13
Alan DeKok               -          draft-ietf-v6ops-cpe-simple-security-12
Love Hornquist-Astrand   2010-07-23 draft-ietf-pkix-ocspagility-09
Barry Leiba              2010-08-12 draft-saintandre-tls-server-id-check-09
David McGrew             -          draft-ietf-ecrit-framework-11
David McGrew             2010-08-05 draft-ietf-pce-manageability-requirements-10
Eric Rescorla            2010-06-21 draft-ietf-simple-msrp-acm-09
Vincent Roca             2010-08-23 draft-ietf-fecframe-framework-10
Nico Williams            2010-09-10 draft-ietf-fecframe-sdp-elements-08
Tom Yu                   2010-09-27 draft-gundavelli-v6ops-l2-unicast-04
Kurt Zeilenga            2010-09-16 draft-ietf-ccamp-lsp-hierarchy-bis-08
Larry Zhu                2010-09-30 draft-lundberg-app-tei-xml-03
Glen Zorn                2010-09-16 draft-ietf-l3vpn-mvpn-spmsi-joins-01