Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: Samuel Weiler <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 18:11:14 -0500 (EST)

We have a large list of new assignments this week (17?); please scroll 
through the whole message to check for your name, particularly if your 
last name begins with (one of the letters) E through L.

  Review instructions and related resources are at:
      http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

Chris Lonvick is next in the rotation.

For telechat 2010-12-02

Jeffrey Hutzelman      T 2010-10-13 draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-upstream-08
Russ Mundy             T 2010-11-10 draft-ietf-emu-eaptunnel-req-08
Eric Rescorla          T 2010-06-21 draft-ietf-simple-msrp-acm-09
Eric Rescorla          T 2010-11-08 draft-ietf-opsec-ip-security-04
Carl Wallace           TR2010-07-09 draft-stone-mgcp-vbd-08
Sam Weiler             T 2010-11-22 draft-ietf-dhc-leasequery-by-remote-id-07

For telechat 2010-12-16

Paul Hoffman           T 2010-12-07 draft-ietf-morg-fuzzy-search-02
Vincent Roca           T 2010-11-22 draft-ietf-mpls-tp-oam-framework-09

For telechat 2011-01-06

Charlie Kaufman        T 2010-12-14 draft-ietf-tls-rfc4347-bis-04
Barry Leiba            T 2010-12-22 draft-turner-md5-seccon-update-06

For telechat 2011-01-20

Julien Laganier        T 2010-12-21 draft-loreto-http-bidirectional-05

Last calls and special requests:

Derek Atkins             2010-12-02 draft-ietf-sieve-autoreply-02
Rob Austein              2010-12-15 draft-salowey-secsh-uri-
Dave Cridland            2010-12-03 draft-ietf-sipcore-sec-flows-03
Alan DeKok               -          draft-ohba-pana-relay-02
Donald Eastlake          2010-12-14 draft-ietf-avt-rtcp-port-for-ssm-03
Shawn Emery              2010-12-27 draft-arkko-ipv6-transition-guidelines-08
Stephen Farrell          2010-12-07 draft-ietf-bmwg-reset-02
Tobias Gondrom           2010-12-14 draft-ietf-avt-rtp-cnames-01
Phillip Hallam-Baker     2010-12-14 draft-ietf-ecrit-lost-servicelistboundary-04
Steve Hanna              2010-12-08 draft-ietf-ipfix-mediators-framework-09
Dan Harkins              2010-12-14 draft-ietf-isis-layer2-08
Sam Hartman              2010-12-14 draft-ietf-isis-trill-01
Love Hornquist-Astrand   2010-07-23 draft-ietf-pkix-ocspagility-09
Love Hornquist-Astrand   2010-12-06 draft-ietf-mpls-fastreroute-mib-14
Jeffrey Hutzelman        2010-12-06 draft-ietf-roll-trickle-04
Scott Kelly              2010-12-07 draft-ietf-tcpm-tcp-timestamps-00
Stephen Kent             2010-12-07 draft-ietf-v6ops-3177bis-end-sites-00
Tero Kivinen             2010-12-13 draft-ietf-v6ops-incremental-cgn-02
Barry Leiba             R2010-12-16 draft-saintandre-tls-server-id-check-10
David McGrew             -          draft-ietf-ecrit-framework-12
Brian Weis               2010-12-02 draft-linowski-netmod-yang-abstract-04
Tom Yu                   2010-12-09 draft-cdmi-mediatypes-02
Kurt Zeilenga            2010-12-02 draft-ietf-httpstate-cookie-17
Larry Zhu                2010-09-30 draft-lundberg-app-tei-xml-06
Larry Zhu                2010-11-30 draft-ietf-mpls-ip-options-05
Glen Zorn                2010-12-03 draft-ietf-opsec-protect-control-plane-04