Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: Samuel Weiler <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2010 16:50:51 -0500 (EST)

The last assignment message was 29 October, before the Beijing 
meeting.

Review instructions and related resources are at:
      http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

Kurt Zeilenga is next in the rotation.

For telechat 2010-11-18

Magnus Nystrom         T 2010-11-05 draft-ietf-dnsop-name-server-management-reqs-04
Eric Rescorla          T 2010-11-08 draft-ietf-opsec-ip-security-04
Joe Salowey            T 2010-11-17 draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-ldra-03

For telechat 2010-12-02

Donald Eastlake        TR2010-11-23 draft-cheshire-dnsext-multicastdns-12
David McGrew           T 2010-11-15 draft-igoe-secsh-x509v3-06
Russ Mundy             T 2010-11-10 draft-ietf-emu-eaptunnel-req-08
Vincent Roca           T 2010-11-22 draft-ietf-mpls-tp-oam-framework-09
Stefan Santesson       T 2010-11-09 draft-ietf-sieve-notify-presence-02
Juergen Schoenwaelder  T 2010-11-23 draft-cheshire-dnsext-nbp-09
Sam Weiler             T 2010-11-22 draft-ietf-dhc-leasequery-by-remote-id-07
Nico Williams          T 2010-11-22 draft-ietf-mext-rfc3775bis-10

Last calls and special requests:

Reviewer                 LC end     Draft
Love Hornquist-Astrand   2010-07-23 draft-ietf-pkix-ocspagility-09
Jeffrey Hutzelman        2010-10-13 draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-upstream-08
David McGrew             -          draft-ietf-ecrit-framework-12
Radia Perlman            2010-11-18 draft-ietf-martini-gin-10
Eric Rescorla            2010-06-21 draft-ietf-simple-msrp-acm-09
Yaron Sheffer            2010-10-21 draft-ietf-xmpp-address-06
Carl Wallace             2010-11-16 draft-ietf-dime-rfc3588bis-25
Brian Weis               2010-12-02 draft-linowski-netmod-yang-abstract-04
Tom Yu                   2010-12-09 draft-cdmi-mediatypes-02
Larry Zhu                2010-09-30 draft-lundberg-app-tei-xml-06