Subject: [secdir] [new-work] Proposed W3C Charter: Web and TV Interest Group (until 2010-12-31)

From: Ian Jacobs <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 17:31:18 -0600

Hello,

Today W3C Advisory Committee Representatives received a Proposal to  
create a new Web and TV Activity (see the W3C Process Document  
description of Activity Proposals [1]). This proposal includes a draft  
charter for the Web and TV Interest Group:
   http://www.w3.org/2010/09/webTVIGcharter

As part of ensuring that the community is aware of proposed work at  
W3C, this draft charter is public during the Advisory Committee review  
period.

W3C invites public comments through 2010-12-31 on the proposed  
charter. Please send comments to [email-masked], which has a  
public archive:
     http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-new-work/

Other than comments sent in formal responses by W3C Advisory Committee  
Representatives, W3C cannot guarantee a response to comments. If you  
work for a W3C Member [2], please coordinate your comments with your  
Advisory Committee Representative. For example, you may wish to make  
public comments via this list and have your Advisory Committee  
Representative refer to it from his or her formal review comments.

If you should have any questions or need further information, please  
contact Kaz Ashimura <[email-masked]>.

Thank you,

Ian Jacobs, Head of W3C Communications

[1]
http://www.w3.org/2005/10/Process-20051014/activities#ActivityCreation
[2] http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Member/List
--
Ian Jacobs ([email-masked])    http://www.w3.org/People/Jacobs/
Tel:                                      +1 718 260 9447

_______________________________________________
new-work mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/new-work