Subject: [secdir] secdir review of draft-ietf-sipping-sip-offeranswer-13.txt

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2010 10:01:26 +0100

I have reviewed this document as part of the security directorate's
ongoing effort to review all IETF documents being processed by the
IESG.  These comments were written primarily for the benefit of the
security area directors.  Document editors and WG chairs should treat
these comments just like any other last call comments.

I reviewed draft-ietf-sipping-sip-offeranswer-10 back in Feburary 2009
and my comments do not seem to have caused changes to the document as
far as I read the diffs. My original comments can be found here:

http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/secdir/current/msg00460.html

/js

-- 
Juergen Schoenwaelder           Jacobs University Bremen gGmbH
Phone: +49 421 200 3587         Campus Ring 1, 28759 Bremen, Germany
Fax:   +49 421 200 3103         <http://www.jacobs-university.de/>

---

From: Paul Kyzivat <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2010 09:25:15 -0500

Juergen,

> http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/secdir/current/msg00460.html

I'm sorry - I didn't realize these had not been picked up.
(This document has had a long slog.)

We will have to discuss, and get back to you with some text.

	Thanks,
	Paul