Subject: [secdir] Review of draft-arkko-ipv6-transition-guidelines-08

From: Shawn Emery <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2010 00:51:25 -0700

I have reviewed this document as part of the security directorate's
ongoing effort to review all IETF documents being processed by the
IESG.  These comments were written primarily for the benefit of the
security area directors. Document editors and WG chairs should treat
these comments just like any other last call comments.

This is an informational draft that provides guidance for deploying
IPv6 addresses.

The security considerations section does exist and states that the
draft does not change the security properties of the different models
outlined in the draft.  Reading the individual model RFCs provides
sufficient information for the possible security implications.

General comments:

None.

Editorial comments:

s/connectivity not available/connectivity is not available/
s/and are have/and have/
s/IPv6 networks, notably NRENS like Internet II/IPv6 networks; notably NRENS, Internet II/
Expand NRENS.
s/easy with to/easy to/
s/establishment native connectivity is not possible/native connectivity can not be established/
s/more like to/more likely to/

Shawn.
--

---

From: Jari Arkko <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Dec 2010 14:58:46 +0200

Thanks for your review, Shawn!

I have adopted your editorial suggestions in a new version (to be 
published soon).

Jari