Subject: [secdir] [new-work] Proposed W3C Charter: Geolocation Working Group (until 28 January 2011)

From: Matt Womer <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2010 16:25:16 -0500

Hello,

Today W3C Advisory Committee Representatives received a Proposal
to revise the Ubiquitous Web Applications Activity [0] (see the W3C
Process Document description of Activity Proposals [1]). This 
proposal includes a draft charter for the Geolocation Working Group:
  http://www.w3.org/2008/geolocation/charter/charter-2.html

As part of ensuring that the community is aware of proposed work
at W3C, this draft charter is public during the Advisory
Committee review period.

W3C invites public comments through 28 January 2011 on the
proposed charter. Please send comments to
[email-masked], which has a public archive:
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-new-work/

Other than comments sent in formal responses by W3C Advisory
Committee Representatives, W3C cannot guarantee a response to
comments. If you work for a W3C Member [2], please coordinate
your comments with your Advisory Committee Representative. For
example, you may wish to make public comments via this list and
have your Advisory Committee Representative refer to it from his
or her formal review comments.

If you should have any questions or need further information, please
contact me, Matt Womer, Ubiquitous Web Applications Activity 
Lead <[email-masked]>.

Thank you,

-Matt Womer
Ubiquitous Web Applications Activity Lead

[0] http://www.w3.org/2007/uwa/
[1]
http://www.w3.org/2005/10/Process-20051014/activities#ActivityCreation
[2] http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Member/List

_______________________________________________
new-work mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/new-work