Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: Samuel Weiler <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2010 13:45:55 -0500 (EST)

Several of the newly assigned docs are scheduled for the 16 December 
telechat.

Review instructions and related resources are at:
      http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

Russ Mundy is next in the rotation.

For telechat 2010-12-16

Shawn Emery            T 2010-12-27 draft-arkko-ipv6-transition-guidelines-08
Stephen Farrell        T 2010-12-07 draft-ietf-bmwg-reset-02
Paul Hoffman           T 2010-12-07 draft-ietf-morg-fuzzy-search-02
Love Hornquist-Astrand T 2010-12-06 draft-ietf-mpls-fastreroute-mib-14
Jeffrey Hutzelman      T 2010-12-06 draft-ietf-roll-trickle-04
Stephen Kent           T 2010-12-07 draft-ietf-v6ops-3177bis-end-sites-00
Chris Lonvick          T 2010-12-15 draft-ietf-morg-list-specialuse-05
Kathleen Moriarty      T 2010-12-15 draft-ietf-tls-ssl2-must-not-03
Vincent Roca           T 2010-11-22 draft-ietf-mpls-tp-oam-framework-09
Larry Zhu              T 2010-11-30 draft-ietf-mpls-ip-options-05
Glen Zorn              T 2010-12-03 draft-ietf-opsec-protect-control-plane-04

For telechat 2011-01-06

Charlie Kaufman        T 2010-12-14 draft-ietf-tls-rfc4347-bis-04
Julien Laganier        T 2010-12-21 draft-loreto-http-bidirectional-05
Barry Leiba            T 2010-12-22 draft-turner-md5-seccon-update-06
David McGrew           T 2010-12-29 draft-kucherawy-authres-vbr-01

Last calls and special requests:

Reviewer                 LC end     Draft
Rob Austein              2010-12-15 draft-salowey-secsh-uri-
Dave Cridland            2010-12-03 draft-ietf-sipcore-sec-flows-06
Alan DeKok               -          draft-ohba-pana-relay-02
Donald Eastlake          2010-12-14 draft-ietf-avt-rtcp-port-for-ssm-03
Tobias Gondrom           2010-12-14 draft-ietf-avt-rtp-cnames-01
Phillip Hallam-Baker     2010-12-14 draft-ietf-ecrit-lost-servicelistboundary-04
Steve Hanna              2010-12-08 draft-ietf-ipfix-mediators-framework-09
Dan Harkins              2010-12-14 draft-ietf-isis-layer2-08
Sam Hartman              2010-12-14 draft-ietf-isis-trill-01
Love Hornquist-Astrand   2010-07-23 draft-ietf-pkix-ocspagility-09
Scott Kelly              2010-12-07 draft-ietf-tcpm-tcp-timestamps-00
Barry Leiba             R2010-12-16 draft-saintandre-tls-server-id-check-10
David McGrew             -          draft-ietf-ecrit-framework-12
Catherine Meadows        2010-12-29 draft-turner-md4-to-historic-08
Brian Weis               2010-12-02 draft-linowski-netmod-yang-abstract-04
Tom Yu                   2010-12-09 draft-cdmi-mediatypes-02
Larry Zhu                2010-09-30 draft-lundberg-app-tei-xml-06