Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: Tero Kivinen via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Feb 2021 15:51:40 -0800

Review instructions and related resources are at:
http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

For telechat 2021-02-04

Reviewer               LC end     Draft
Daniel Migault        R2021-01-20 draft-ietf-extra-imap4rev2

For telechat 2021-02-18

Reviewer               LC end     Draft
Russ Housley          R2020-09-08 draft-ietf-lwig-curve-representations
Aanchal Malhotra       2021-01-26 draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-registries-update
Klaas Wierenga         2020-12-02 draft-ietf-core-echo-request-tag

Last calls:

Reviewer               LC end     Draft
Daniel Franke          2020-03-09 draft-ietf-regext-dnrd-objects-mapping
Daniel Gillmor         2020-09-30 draft-ietf-ccamp-layer0-types
Phillip Hallam-Baker   2020-12-03 draft-ietf-tls-ticketrequests
Phillip Hallam-Baker   2020-09-30 draft-ietf-lwig-tcp-constrained-node-networks
Steve Hanna            2020-09-30 draft-ietf-ccamp-wson-yang
Dan Harkins            None       draft-ietf-rtgwg-policy-model
Russ Housley          R2020-09-08 draft-ietf-lwig-curve-representations
Leif Johansson         None       draft-ietf-netconf-crypto-types
Leif Johansson         2020-10-02 draft-ietf-lpwan-schc-over-lorawan
Aanchal Malhotra       2021-01-26 draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-registries-update
Daniel Migault        R2021-01-20 draft-ietf-extra-imap4rev2
Kathleen Moriarty      2021-02-05 draft-ietf-detnet-ip-over-tsn
Sandra Murphy          2020-10-15 draft-ietf-tls-external-psk-importer
Magnus Nystrom         2021-02-05 draft-ietf-detnet-tsn-vpn-over-mpls
Tim Polk               None       draft-ietf-opsawg-finding-geofeeds
Tirumaleswar Reddy.K   2021-02-09 draft-ietf-regext-unhandled-namespaces
Tirumaleswar Reddy.K   2020-11-16 draft-ietf-quic-transport
Joseph Salowey         2021-02-09 draft-ietf-oauth-access-token-jwt
Rich Salz             R2020-08-14 draft-ietf-suit-architecture
Stefan Santesson       2021-02-08 draft-ietf-regext-rfc7482bis
Yaron Sheffer          2021-02-08 draft-ietf-pce-pcep-extension-for-pce-controller
Rifaat Shekh-Yusef     2021-02-16 draft-ietf-ippm-capacity-metric-method
Melinda Shore          2021-02-16 draft-ietf-bess-evpn-oam-req-frmwk
Valery Smyslov         2021-02-16 draft-ietf-calext-valarm-extensions
Robert Sparks          2021-02-15 draft-ietf-6lo-plc
Takeshi Takahashi      2021-02-12 draft-ietf-ntp-yang-data-model
Brian Weis            R2020-12-02 draft-ietf-core-dev-urn
Klaas Wierenga         2020-05-26 draft-ietf-kitten-krb-spake-preauth
Klaas Wierenga         2020-12-02 draft-ietf-core-echo-request-tag
Christopher Wood      R2021-01-18 draft-ietf-dtn-tcpclv4
Paul Wouters           2020-09-08 draft-ietf-i2nsf-capability-data-model
Liang Xia              2020-11-30 draft-ietf-spring-sr-yang

Early review requests:

Reviewer               Due        Draft
Tina Tsou              2021-02-15 draft-ietf-idr-eag-distribution
Dacheng Zhang          2020-12-07 draft-ietf-idr-eag-distribution

Next in the reviewer rotation:

  Sean Turner
  Mališa Vučinić
  Carl Wallace
  Samuel Weiler
  Brian Weis
  Klaas Wierenga
  Christopher Wood
  Paul Wouters
  Liang Xia
  Dacheng Zhang