Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: Tero Kivinen via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2021 09:24:10 -0800

Review instructions and related resources are at:
http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

For telechat 2021-02-18

Reviewer               LC end     Draft
Aanchal Malhotra       2021-01-26 draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-registries-update
Kathleen Moriarty      2021-02-05 draft-ietf-detnet-ip-over-tsn
Tirumaleswar Reddy.K   2021-02-09 draft-ietf-regext-unhandled-namespaces
Stefan Santesson       2021-02-08 draft-ietf-regext-rfc7482bis
Klaas Wierenga         2020-12-02 draft-ietf-core-echo-request-tag

For telechat 2021-02-25

Reviewer               LC end     Draft
Yaron Sheffer         R2021-02-08 draft-ietf-pce-pcep-extension-for-pce-controller

Last calls:

Reviewer               LC end     Draft
Leif Johansson         None       draft-ietf-netconf-crypto-types
Aanchal Malhotra       2021-01-26 draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-registries-update
Daniel Migault        R2021-01-20 draft-ietf-extra-imap4rev2
Kathleen Moriarty      2021-02-05 draft-ietf-detnet-ip-over-tsn
Sandra Murphy          2020-10-15 draft-ietf-tls-external-psk-importer
Tim Polk               None       draft-ietf-opsawg-finding-geofeeds
Tirumaleswar Reddy.K   2021-02-09 draft-ietf-regext-unhandled-namespaces
Stefan Santesson       2021-02-08 draft-ietf-regext-rfc7482bis
Yaron Sheffer         R2021-02-08 draft-ietf-pce-pcep-extension-for-pce-controller
Melinda Shore          2021-02-16 draft-ietf-bess-evpn-oam-req-frmwk
Robert Sparks          2021-02-15 draft-ietf-6lo-plc
Sean Turner            2021-02-25 draft-ietf-ntp-port-randomization
Mališa Vučinić         2021-02-24 draft-ietf-curdle-ssh-kex-sha2
Carl Wallace           2021-02-22 draft-ietf-tcpm-2140bis
Samuel Weiler          2021-02-22 draft-ietf-tls-dtls13
Brian Weis             2021-02-19 draft-ietf-lamps-cms-aes-gmac-alg
Brian Weis            R2020-12-02 draft-ietf-core-dev-urn
Klaas Wierenga         2020-05-26 draft-ietf-kitten-krb-spake-preauth
Klaas Wierenga         2020-12-02 draft-ietf-core-echo-request-tag
Christopher Wood      R2021-02-19 draft-ietf-tsvwg-transport-encrypt
Christopher Wood      R2021-01-18 draft-ietf-dtn-tcpclv4
Paul Wouters           2020-09-08 draft-ietf-i2nsf-capability-data-model

Early review requests:

Reviewer               Due        Draft
Tina Tsou              2021-02-15 draft-ietf-idr-eag-distribution
Paul Wouters           2021-02-19 draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-app-specific-attr
Dacheng Zhang          2020-12-07 draft-ietf-idr-eag-distribution

Next in the reviewer rotation:

  Liang Xia
  Dacheng Zhang
  Derek Atkins
  John Bradley
  Nancy Cam-Winget
  Shaun Cooley
  Alan DeKok
  Linda Dunbar
  Donald Eastlake
  Shawn Emery