Subject: [secdir] Secdir last call review of draft-ietf-dnsop-iana-class-type-yang-02

From: Valery Smyslov via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 May 2021 00:58:08 -0700

Reviewer: Valery Smyslov
Review result: Ready

I have reviewed this document as part of the security directorate's 
ongoing effort to review all IETF documents being processed by the 
IESG.  These comments were written primarily for the benefit of the 
security area directors.  Document editors and WG chairs should treat 
these comments just like any other last call comments.

The document defines how IANA assigned values in two DNS registries
(DNS CLASSes and Resource Record TYPEs) are to be translated into
YANG enumerations, so that they can be later used in defining
YANG modules modelling DNS configuration.

The document introduces no new technology or protocol
and only defines a one-to-one translation of IANA assigned values
to YANG enumerations. 

Nits:
I think that RFC 8174 should also be referenced (along with RFC 2119).

---

From: Ladislav Lhotka <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 May 2021 14:42:10 +0200

> I think that RFC 8174 should also be referenced (along with RFC 2119).
Updated, thanks.

Lada

-- 
Ladislav Lhotka
Head, CZ.NIC Labs
PGP Key ID: 0xB8F92B08A9F76C67