Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: Tero Kivinen via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 May 2021 13:46:49 -0700

Had to skip several reviewers this time as they still have earlier reviews not 
completed at this time, and there is no point of assigning them another one 
of they have not finished the previous ones. It seems to be that those 
having last name at the end of alphabet are not that good at doing reviews...

Review instructions and related resources are at:
http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

For telechat 2021-06-03

Reviewer               LC end     Draft
Dan Harkins           R2021-03-22 draft-ietf-6man-spring-srv6-oam

For telechat 2021-06-17

Reviewer               LC end     Draft
Derek Atkins           2021-06-10 draft-ietf-httpbis-cache
Mališa Vučinić         2021-06-10 draft-ietf-httpbis-semantics
Paul Wouters           2021-06-10 draft-ietf-httpbis-messaging

Last calls:

Reviewer               LC end     Draft
Derek Atkins           2021-06-10 draft-ietf-httpbis-cache
John Bradley           2021-03-16 draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-registry
Nancy Cam-Winget       2021-06-08 draft-ietf-oauth-par
Shaun Cooley           2021-02-25 draft-ietf-v6ops-ipv6-ehs-packet-drops
Alan DeKok             2021-03-24 draft-ietf-cbor-tags-oid
Linda Dunbar           2021-06-07 draft-ietf-drip-reqs
Donald Eastlake        2021-06-07 draft-ietf-dnsop-rfc7816bis
Shawn Emery            2021-06-07 draft-ietf-perc-dtls-tunnel
Daniel Gillmor         2021-03-26 draft-ietf-lamps-crmf-update-algs
Phillip Hallam-Baker   2021-06-10 draft-ietf-stir-enhance-rfc8226
Steve Hanna            2021-03-22 draft-ietf-regext-secure-authinfo-transfer
Dan Harkins           R2021-03-22 draft-ietf-6man-spring-srv6-oam
Christian Huitema     R2021-06-01 draft-ietf-dtn-bpsec-default-sc
Leif Johansson         None       draft-ietf-netconf-crypto-types
Aanchal Malhotra       None       draft-ietf-opsawg-l3sm-l3nm
Catherine Meadows      2021-04-14 draft-ietf-ntp-interleaved-modes
Kathleen Moriarty      2021-04-27 draft-ietf-bess-mvpn-msdp-sa-interoperation
Russ Mundy             2021-04-20 draft-ietf-dprive-xfr-over-tls
Sandra Murphy         R2021-04-05 draft-ietf-dmarc-psd
Sandra Murphy          2020-10-15 draft-ietf-tls-external-psk-importer
Yoav Nir               2021-04-28 draft-ietf-core-new-block
Melinda Shore          2021-05-17 draft-ietf-payload-rtp-jpegxs
Mališa Vučinić         2021-06-10 draft-ietf-httpbis-semantics
Carl Wallace          R2021-02-22 draft-ietf-tcpm-2140bis
Samuel Weiler          2021-02-22 draft-ietf-tls-dtls13
Brian Weis             2021-02-19 draft-ietf-lamps-cms-aes-gmac-alg
Klaas Wierenga         2020-12-02 draft-ietf-core-echo-request-tag
Klaas Wierenga         2020-05-26 draft-ietf-kitten-krb-spake-preauth
Paul Wouters           2021-06-10 draft-ietf-httpbis-messaging
Liang Xia              2021-03-17 draft-ietf-core-sid

Early review requests:

Reviewer               Due        Draft
Stephen Farrell        2021-06-21 draft-ietf-idr-bgpls-srv6-ext
Daniel Franke          2021-06-30 draft-ietf-anima-constrained-voucher
Tina Tsou              2021-02-15 draft-ietf-idr-eag-distribution
Dacheng Zhang          2020-12-07 draft-ietf-idr-eag-distribution

Next in the reviewer rotation:

  Daniel Gillmor
  Phillip Hallam-Baker
  Steve Hanna
  Dan Harkins
  Russ Housley
  Christian Huitema
  Leif Johansson
  Charlie Kaufman
  Scott Kelly
  Tero Kivinen