Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: Tero Kivinen via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2021 03:47:49 -0700

Review instructions and related resources are at:
http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

For telechat 2021-08-12

Reviewer               LC end     Draft
Catherine Meadows      2021-07-07 draft-ietf-httpbis-cache-header
Christopher Wood      R2021-06-15 draft-ietf-6man-ipv6-alt-mark

Last calls:

Reviewer               LC end     Draft
Nancy Cam-Winget      R2021-06-28 draft-ietf-opsec-ipv6-eh-filtering
Nancy Cam-Winget       2021-06-08 draft-ietf-oauth-par
Steve Hanna            2021-03-22 draft-ietf-regext-secure-authinfo-transfer
Catherine Meadows      2021-04-14 draft-ietf-ntp-interleaved-modes
Catherine Meadows      2021-07-07 draft-ietf-httpbis-cache-header
Sandra Murphy          2020-10-15 draft-ietf-tls-external-psk-importer
Derrell Piper          2021-08-09 draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc8843bis
Tim Polk               2021-08-06 draft-ietf-opsawg-vpn-common
Kyle Rose              2021-08-02 draft-ietf-tcpm-rfc793bis
Stefan Santesson       2021-08-11 draft-ietf-bier-te-arch
Yaron Sheffer          None       draft-ietf-lsr-pce-discovery-security-support
Melinda Shore          2021-08-11 draft-ietf-regext-epp-registry-maintenance
Valery Smyslov         None       draft-ietf-netconf-crypto-types
Robert Sparks          2021-08-09 draft-ietf-sacm-coswid
Mališa Vučinić         2021-06-10 draft-ietf-httpbis-semantics
Klaas Wierenga         2020-12-02 draft-ietf-core-echo-request-tag
Klaas Wierenga         2020-05-26 draft-ietf-kitten-krb-spake-preauth
Christopher Wood      R2021-06-15 draft-ietf-6man-ipv6-alt-mark
Paul Wouters           2021-06-10 draft-ietf-httpbis-messaging
Liang Xia              2021-03-17 draft-ietf-core-sid

Early review requests:

Reviewer               Due        Draft
Stephen Farrell        2021-06-21 draft-ietf-idr-bgpls-srv6-ext
Daniel Migault         2021-07-31 draft-ietf-httpbis-message-signatures

Next in the reviewer rotation:

  Tina Tsou
  Sean Turner
  Loganaden Velvindron
  Mališa Vučinić
  Carl Wallace
  Samuel Weiler
  Brian Weis
  Klaas Wierenga
  Christopher Wood
  Paul Wouters