Subject: [secdir] Secdir telechat review of draft-ietf-curdle-ssh-kex-sha2-19

From: Mališa Vučinić via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2021 08:17:52 -0700

Reviewer: Mališa Vučinić
Review result: Ready

I have reviewed this document as part of the security directorate's ongoing
effort to review all IETF documents being processed by the IESG.  These
comments were written primarily for the benefit of the security area directors.
 Document editors and WG chairs should treat these comments just like any other
last call comments.

I have previously reviewed version -14 of this document and have now went
through version -19. I find that the document has significantly improved in
quality and I would like to thank Mark for addressing my comments.

---

From: Benjamin Kaduk <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2021 11:14:28 -0700

Thanks, Mališa!

It's reassuring to hear that your comments have been addressed, and the
document is certainly improved for them.

-Ben