Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: Tero Kivinen via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 Jul 2021 03:52:32 -0700

Review instructions and related resources are at:
http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

For telechat 2021-07-01

Reviewer               LC end     Draft
Nancy Cam-Winget       2021-06-08 draft-ietf-oauth-par
Charlie Kaufman       R2021-06-18 draft-ietf-trans-rfc6962-bis

For telechat 2021-07-15

Reviewer               LC end     Draft
Nancy Cam-Winget      R2021-06-28 draft-ietf-opsec-ipv6-eh-filtering
David Mandelberg       2021-06-24 draft-ietf-shmoo-cancel-meeting
Catherine Meadows      2021-04-14 draft-ietf-ntp-interleaved-modes
Mališa Vučinić        R2021-02-24 draft-ietf-curdle-ssh-kex-sha2

Last calls:

Reviewer               LC end     Draft
John Bradley           2021-03-16 draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-registry
Nancy Cam-Winget      R2021-06-28 draft-ietf-opsec-ipv6-eh-filtering
Nancy Cam-Winget       2021-06-08 draft-ietf-oauth-par
Shaun Cooley           2021-02-25 draft-ietf-v6ops-ipv6-ehs-packet-drops
Alan DeKok             2021-03-24 draft-ietf-cbor-tags-oid
Daniel Gillmor         2021-03-26 draft-ietf-lamps-crmf-update-algs
Steve Hanna            2021-03-22 draft-ietf-regext-secure-authinfo-transfer
Leif Johansson         None       draft-ietf-netconf-crypto-types
Charlie Kaufman       R2021-06-18 draft-ietf-trans-rfc6962-bis
Watson Ladd            None       draft-ietf-netconf-tls-client-server
Aanchal Malhotra       None       draft-ietf-opsawg-l3sm-l3nm
David Mandelberg       2021-06-24 draft-ietf-shmoo-cancel-meeting
Catherine Meadows      2021-07-07 draft-ietf-httpbis-cache-header
Catherine Meadows      2021-04-14 draft-ietf-ntp-interleaved-modes
Alexey Melnikov        2021-07-02 draft-ietf-netmod-nmda-diff
Kathleen Moriarty      2021-04-27 draft-ietf-bess-mvpn-msdp-sa-interoperation
Russ Mundy             2021-04-20 draft-ietf-dprive-xfr-over-tls
Sandra Murphy         R2021-04-05 draft-ietf-dmarc-psd
Sandra Murphy          2020-10-15 draft-ietf-tls-external-psk-importer
Yoav Nir               2021-04-28 draft-ietf-core-new-block
Melinda Shore          2021-05-17 draft-ietf-payload-rtp-jpegxs
Mališa Vučinić         2021-06-10 draft-ietf-httpbis-semantics
Mališa Vučinić        R2021-02-24 draft-ietf-curdle-ssh-kex-sha2
Carl Wallace          R2021-02-22 draft-ietf-tcpm-2140bis
Samuel Weiler          2021-02-22 draft-ietf-tls-dtls13
Brian Weis             2021-02-19 draft-ietf-lamps-cms-aes-gmac-alg
Klaas Wierenga         2020-12-02 draft-ietf-core-echo-request-tag
Klaas Wierenga         2020-05-26 draft-ietf-kitten-krb-spake-preauth
Paul Wouters           2021-06-10 draft-ietf-httpbis-messaging
Liang Xia              2021-03-17 draft-ietf-core-sid

Early review requests:

Reviewer               Due        Draft
Stephen Farrell        2021-06-21 draft-ietf-idr-bgpls-srv6-ext
Daniel Migault         2021-07-31 draft-ietf-httpbis-message-signatures
Adam Montville         2021-07-23 draft-ietf-drip-rid
Tina Tsou              2021-02-15 draft-ietf-idr-eag-distribution
Dacheng Zhang          2020-12-07 draft-ietf-idr-eag-distribution

Next in the reviewer rotation:

  Kathleen Moriarty
  Russ Mundy
  Sandra Murphy
  Yoav Nir
  Magnus Nystrom
  Hilarie Orman
  Radia Perlman
  Derrell Piper
  Tim Polk
  Tirumaleswar Reddy.K