Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: Tero Kivinen via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2021 08:07:57 -0700

Because of the IEEE meeting last week and this week, I did not have time to do 
assignments last week, so I am doing them now. This means there might be bit less
time to review the documents than normally.

Review instructions and related resources are at:
http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

For telechat 2021-08-12

Reviewer               LC end     Draft
Catherine Meadows      2021-07-07 draft-ietf-httpbis-cache-header

Last calls:

Reviewer               LC end     Draft
Nancy Cam-Winget      R2021-06-28 draft-ietf-opsec-ipv6-eh-filtering
Nancy Cam-Winget       2021-06-08 draft-ietf-oauth-par
Steve Hanna            2021-03-22 draft-ietf-regext-secure-authinfo-transfer
Leif Johansson         None       draft-ietf-netconf-crypto-types
Watson Ladd            None       draft-ietf-netconf-tls-client-server
Catherine Meadows      2021-04-14 draft-ietf-ntp-interleaved-modes
Catherine Meadows      2021-07-07 draft-ietf-httpbis-cache-header
Sandra Murphy          2020-10-15 draft-ietf-tls-external-psk-importer
Radia Perlman          2021-08-13 draft-housley-ers-asn1-modules
Derrell Piper          2021-08-09 draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc8843bis
Tim Polk               2021-08-06 draft-ietf-opsawg-vpn-common
Tirumaleswar Reddy.K   2021-08-06 draft-ietf-opsawg-l3sm-l3nm
Vincent Roca           2021-08-02 draft-ietf-alto-performance-metrics
Kyle Rose              2021-08-02 draft-ietf-tcpm-rfc793bis
Joseph Salowey         2021-07-23 draft-ietf-httpbis-bcp56bis
Melinda Shore          2021-05-17 draft-ietf-payload-rtp-jpegxs
Mališa Vučinić         2021-06-10 draft-ietf-httpbis-semantics
Klaas Wierenga         2020-12-02 draft-ietf-core-echo-request-tag
Klaas Wierenga         2020-05-26 draft-ietf-kitten-krb-spake-preauth
Paul Wouters           2021-06-10 draft-ietf-httpbis-messaging
Liang Xia              2021-03-17 draft-ietf-core-sid

Early review requests:

Reviewer               Due        Draft
Stephen Farrell        2021-06-21 draft-ietf-idr-bgpls-srv6-ext
Daniel Migault         2021-07-31 draft-ietf-httpbis-message-signatures
Magnus Nystrom         2021-07-23 draft-ietf-drip-rid

Next in the reviewer rotation:

  Rich Salz
  Stefan Santesson
  Yaron Sheffer
  Rifaat Shekh-Yusef
  Melinda Shore
  Valery Smyslov
  Robert Sparks
  Tina Tsou
  Sean Turner
  Loganaden Velvindron