Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: Tero Kivinen via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2021 11:38:12 -0700

Review instructions and related resources are at:
https://trac.ietf.org/trac/sec/wiki/SecDirReview

For telechat 2021-08-26

Reviewer               LC end     Draft
Joseph Salowey        R2021-07-23 draft-ietf-httpbis-bcp56bis
Stefan Santesson       2021-08-11 draft-ietf-bier-te-arch

Last calls:

Reviewer               LC end     Draft
Steve Hanna            2021-03-22 draft-ietf-regext-secure-authinfo-transfer
Catherine Meadows      2021-04-14 draft-ietf-ntp-interleaved-modes
Sandra Murphy          2020-10-15 draft-ietf-tls-external-psk-importer
Tim Polk               2021-08-06 draft-ietf-opsawg-vpn-common
Joseph Salowey        R2021-07-23 draft-ietf-httpbis-bcp56bis
Stefan Santesson       2021-08-11 draft-ietf-bier-te-arch
Valery Smyslov         None       draft-ietf-netconf-crypto-types
Mališa Vučinić         2021-06-10 draft-ietf-httpbis-semantics
Samuel Weiler          2021-08-25 draft-ietf-alto-path-vector
Brian Weis             2021-08-19 draft-ietf-dnsop-svcb-https
Klaas Wierenga         2021-08-30 draft-ietf-alto-cdni-request-routing-alto
Klaas Wierenga         2020-12-02 draft-ietf-core-echo-request-tag
Klaas Wierenga         2020-05-26 draft-ietf-kitten-krb-spake-preauth
Paul Wouters           2021-08-26 draft-ietf-alto-unified-props-new
Paul Wouters           2021-06-10 draft-ietf-httpbis-messaging
Liang Xia              2021-03-17 draft-ietf-core-sid

Early review requests:

Reviewer               Due        Draft
Stephen Farrell        2021-06-21 draft-ietf-idr-bgpls-srv6-ext
Tina Tsou              2021-08-25 draft-ietf-opsawg-sbom-access
Sean Turner            2021-08-18 draft-ietf-taps-interface
Loganaden Velvindron   2021-08-18 draft-ietf-taps-arch

Next in the reviewer rotation:

  Christopher Wood
  Paul Wouters
  Liang Xia
  Dacheng Zhang
  Derek Atkins
  John Bradley
  Nancy Cam-Winget
  Shaun Cooley
  Alan DeKok
  Linda Dunbar