Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: Tero Kivinen via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2021 07:08:51 -0700

Review instructions and related resources are at:
https://trac.ietf.org/trac/sec/wiki/SecDirReview

For telechat 2021-10-28

Reviewer               LC end     Draft
Liang Xia              2021-09-07 draft-ietf-bess-evpn-igmp-mld-proxy

Last calls:

Reviewer               LC end     Draft
Shaun Cooley           2021-10-18 draft-ietf-jmap-smime
Scott Kelly            2021-10-27 draft-ietf-regext-rfc7484bis
Aanchal Malhotra       2021-10-15 draft-ietf-kitten-tls-channel-bindings-for-tls13
Catherine Meadows      2021-10-28 draft-ietf-calext-ical-relations
Alexey Melnikov        2021-10-27 draft-ietf-opsawg-ntf
Daniel Migault         2021-10-26 draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ext-com-registry
Adam Montville         2021-11-23 draft-eggert-bcp45bis
Russ Mundy             2021-10-26 draft-ietf-rum-rue
Sandra Murphy          2020-10-15 draft-ietf-tls-external-psk-importer
Stefan Santesson       2021-08-11 draft-ietf-bier-te-arch
Samuel Weiler          2021-08-25 draft-ietf-alto-path-vector
Brian Weis             2021-08-19 draft-ietf-dnsop-svcb-https
Klaas Wierenga         2021-08-30 draft-ietf-alto-cdni-request-routing-alto
Klaas Wierenga         2020-05-26 draft-ietf-kitten-krb-spake-preauth
Liang Xia              2021-03-17 draft-ietf-core-sid
Liang Xia              2021-09-07 draft-ietf-bess-evpn-igmp-mld-proxy
Dacheng Zhang          2021-09-07 draft-ietf-bess-evpn-bum-procedure-updates

Early review requests:

Reviewer               Due        Draft
Stephen Farrell        2021-09-15 draft-ietf-ippm-ioam-direct-export
Stephen Farrell        2021-06-21 draft-ietf-idr-bgpls-srv6-ext
Kathleen Moriarty      2021-10-25 draft-ietf-dots-multihoming
Tina Tsou              2021-08-25 draft-ietf-opsawg-sbom-access
Loganaden Velvindron   2021-08-18 draft-ietf-taps-arch

Next in the reviewer rotation:

  Yoav Nir
  Magnus Nystrom
  Hilarie Orman
  Radia Perlman
  Derrell Piper
  Tim Polk
  Vincent Roca
  Kyle Rose
  Joseph Salowey
  Rich Salz