Subject: [secdir] [new-work] IEEE 802 PARs under consideration: Nov 2021 Plenary

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2021 10:39:42 -0400

All,
The following Project Authorization Requests (PARs) and ICAID will be
considered at the IEEE 802 Nov 2021 Plenary, which will be held
electronically -  
*	802.1ASds  - Amendment: Support for the IEEE Std 802.3 Clause 4
Media Access Control (MAC) operating in half-duplex, PAR
<https://www.ieee802.org/1/files/public/docs2021/ds-draft-PAR-0921-v01.pdf>
and CSD
<https://www.ieee802.org/1/files/public/docs2021/ds-draft-CSD-0921-v01.pdf> 
*	802.3df - Amendment: Media Access Control Parameters, Physical
Layers and Management Parameters for 200 Gb/s, 400 Gb/s, 800 Gb/s, and 1.6
Tb/s Operation, PAR
<https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/21/ec-21-0224-01-00EC-par-ieee-p802-3df.
pdf>  and CSD
<https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/21/ec-21-0225-00-00EC-csd-ieee-p802-3df.
pdf> 
*	802.11bb - Amendment: Light Communication, PAR Modification
<https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/21/11-21-1283-00-00bb-tgbb-modified-par.
pdf> , and CSD
<https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/18/ec-18-0080-00-ACSD-802-11bb.docx> 
*	802.15ma - Standard for High Data Rate Wireless Multi-Media Networks
- Revision to IEEE Standard 802.15.3-2016, PAR
<https://mentor.ieee.org/802.15/dcn/21/15-21-0475-03-03ma-draft-par-15-3ma.p
df>  and CSD
<https://mentor.ieee.org/802.15/dcn/21/15-21-0477-03-03ma-draft-csd-15-3ma.d
ocx> 
The PARs and ICAID can be found at http://www.ieee802.org/PARs.shtml along
with the supporting IEEE 802 Criteria for Standards Development, or CSD,
(which includes the 5 criteria, i.e. the explanations of how they fit the
IEEE 802 criteria for initiating new work).

Any comments on a proposed PAR / ICAID should be sent to the Working Group
chair identified on the respective document to be received by 10 Nov 2021,
AoE
Regards,
John D'Ambrosia
Recording Secretary, IEEE 802 LMSC 

_______________________________________________
new-work mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/new-work