Subject: [secdir] [new-work] Proposed W3C Charter: Accessible Rich Internet Applications Working Group (until 2021-12-17/18)

From: xueyuan <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2021 23:42:09 +0800

Hello,

Today W3C Advisory Committee Representatives received a Proposal
to review a draft charter for the Accessible Rich Internet Applications
Working Group:
   https://www.w3.org/2021/11/draft-aria-charter

As part of ensuring that the community is aware of proposed work
at W3C, this draft charter is public during the Advisory
Committee review period.

W3C invites public comments through 04:59 UTC on 18 December 2021
(23:59, Eastern time on 17 December) on the proposed charter.
Please send comments to [email-masked],
which has a public archive:
   https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-new-work/

Other than comments sent in formal responses by W3C Advisory
Committee Representatives, W3C cannot guarantee a response to
comments. If you work for a W3C Member [1], please coordinate
your comments with your Advisory Committee Representative. For
example, you may wish to make public comments via this list and
have your Advisory Committee Representative refer to it from his
or her formal review comments.

The current charter is hereby extended until 31 January 2022 to
accommodate the charter review period:
https://www.w3.org/2018/11/aria-charter

If you should have any questions or need further information, please
contact Michael Cooper, ARIA Working Group Team Contact, <[email-masked]>.

Thank you,

Xueyuan Jia,  W3C Marketing & Communications

[1] https://www.w3.org/Consortium/Member/List

_______________________________________________
new-work mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/new-work