Subject: [secdir] Secdir last call review of draft-ietf-bess-srv6-services-08

From: Joseph Salowey via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 05 Dec 2021 18:36:11 -0800

Reviewer: Joseph Salowey
Review result: Ready

I have reviewed this document as part of the security directorate's
ongoing effort to review all IETF documents being processed by the
IESG.  These comments were written primarily for the benefit of the
security area directors.  Document editors and WG chairs should treat
these comments just like any other last call comments.

The summary of the review is the document is ready.

I did not find any security issues in the document and the security
considerations section looks good.

---

From: Ketan Talaulikar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2021 08:05:49 +0530

Hi Joseph,

Thanks for your review of this document.

Thanks,
Ketan (on behalf of co-authors)