Subject: [secdir] Secdir telechat review of draft-ietf-i2nsf-capability-data-model-23

From: Paul Wouters via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2022 19:02:37 -0800

Reviewer: Paul Wouters
Review result: Ready

I have (re)reviewed this document as part of the security directorate's 
ongoing effort to review all IETF documents being processed by the  IESG. 
These comments were written primarily for the benefit of the  security area
directors.  Document editors and WG chairs should treat these comments just
like any other last call comments.

The summary of the review is: Ready

The differences between the last review version and this version look good. I
had no issues in the previous review that needed resolving. I can see that some
changes were made to bring the cluster of i2nsf in sync with some of the
keywords (like geography vs geographic) that Tom Petch had raised.

---

From: "Mr. Jaehoon Paul Jeong" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2022 21:17:33 +0900

Hi Paul,
Thanks for your kind review and confirmation.

Best Regards,
Paul Jeong

On Mon, Jan 31, 2022 at 12:04 PM Paul Wouters via Datatracker <
[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> I2nsf mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i2nsf
>