Subject: [secdir] Secdir last call review of draft-ietf-quic-applicability-14

From: Chris Lonvick via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2022 06:14:05 -0800

Reviewer: Chris Lonvick
Review result: Ready

Hello,

I have reviewed this document as part of the security directorate's ongoing
effort to review all IETF documents being processed by the IESG.  These
comments were written primarily for the benefit of the security area directors.
 Document editors and WG chairs should treat these comments just like any other
last call comments.

The summary of the review is READY.

I found the document to be very readable and concise. It clearly laid out the
purpose of the document and provided sufficient information for readers to
understand QUIC deployment issues. Security considerations were called out
throughout the document and the Security Considerations section is appropriate
for the contents of the document.

(Apologies for the lateness of this review - busy couple of weeks.)

Regards,
Chris