Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: Tero Kivinen via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2022 11:24:53 -0800

Review instructions and related resources are at:
https://trac.ietf.org/trac/sec/wiki/SecDirReview

For telechat 2022-02-03

Reviewer               LC end     Draft
Alan DeKok             2021-12-30 draft-ietf-sidrops-6486bis
Daniel Franke          2022-01-19 draft-ietf-pim-igmp-mld-extension
Steve Hanna            2022-01-24 draft-ietf-dots-telemetry

For telechat 2022-02-17

Reviewer               LC end     Draft
Catherine Meadows     R2021-10-28 draft-ietf-calext-ical-relations
Alexey Melnikov        2021-11-23 draft-ietf-i2nsf-nsf-facing-interface-dm
Klaas Wierenga        R2021-08-30 draft-ietf-alto-cdni-request-routing-alto

For telechat 2022-03-03

Reviewer               LC end     Draft
Daniel Gillmor         2022-01-28 draft-ietf-rats-yang-tpm-charra
Samuel Weiler         R2021-08-25 draft-ietf-alto-path-vector
Brian Weis             2021-08-19 draft-ietf-dnsop-svcb-https

Last calls:

Reviewer               LC end     Draft
Alan DeKok             2021-12-30 draft-ietf-sidrops-6486bis
Daniel Franke          2022-01-19 draft-ietf-pim-igmp-mld-extension
Daniel Gillmor         2022-01-28 draft-ietf-rats-yang-tpm-charra
Steve Hanna            2022-01-24 draft-ietf-dots-telemetry
Scott Kelly            2022-02-09 draft-ietf-ecrit-similar-location
Chris Lonvick          2022-02-07 draft-ietf-quic-applicability
Aanchal Malhotra       2022-02-03 draft-ietf-bfd-rfc9127-bis
Aanchal Malhotra       2021-10-15 draft-ietf-kitten-tls-channel-bindings-for-tls13
Catherine Meadows     R2021-10-28 draft-ietf-calext-ical-relations
Alexey Melnikov        2021-11-23 draft-ietf-i2nsf-nsf-facing-interface-dm
Sandra Murphy          2020-10-15 draft-ietf-tls-external-psk-importer
Kyle Rose              2022-03-02 draft-faltstrom-base45
Stefan Santesson       2021-08-11 draft-ietf-bier-te-arch
Mališa Vučinić         2021-12-13 draft-ietf-anima-asa-guidelines
Samuel Weiler         R2021-08-25 draft-ietf-alto-path-vector
Brian Weis             2021-08-19 draft-ietf-dnsop-svcb-https
Klaas Wierenga         2020-05-26 draft-ietf-kitten-krb-spake-preauth
Klaas Wierenga        R2021-08-30 draft-ietf-alto-cdni-request-routing-alto
Liang Xia              2021-09-07 draft-ietf-bess-evpn-igmp-mld-proxy
Liang Xia              2021-03-17 draft-ietf-core-sid

Early review requests:

Reviewer               Due        Draft
Stephen Farrell        2021-09-15 draft-ietf-ippm-ioam-direct-export
Stephen Farrell        2021-06-21 draft-ietf-idr-bgpls-srv6-ext
Tina Tsou              2021-08-25 draft-ietf-opsawg-sbom-access
Loganaden Velvindron   2021-08-18 draft-ietf-taps-arch
Christopher Wood       2021-12-20 draft-ietf-opsawg-mud-iot-dns-considerations

Next in the reviewer rotation:

  Daniel Migault
  Adam Montville
  Kathleen Moriarty
  Russ Mundy
  Sandra Murphy
  Yoav Nir
  Magnus Nystrom
  Hilarie Orman
  Radia Perlman
  Derrell Piper