Subject: [secdir] [new-work] IEEE 802 PARs under consideration: Mar 2022 Plenary

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2022 13:27:49 -0500

All,
The following Project Authorization Requests (PARs) and ICAID will be
considered at the IEEE 802 Mar 2022 Plenary, which will be held
electronically -  
*	802-Rev - Standard - Overview and Architecture, PAR Revision
<https://ieee802.org/1/files/public/docs2022/802-rev-draft-PAR-0122-v02.pdf>

*	802.1Qdt - Amendment: Priority-based Flow Control Enhancements, PAR
<https://ieee802.org/1/files/public/docs2022/dt-draft-PAR-0122-v01.pdf>  and
CSD <https://ieee802.org/1/files/public/docs2022/dt-draft-CSD-0122-v01.pdf> 
*	802.1DU - Standard for Cut-Through Forwarding Bridges and Bridged
Networks, PAR
<https://ieee802.org/1/files/public/docs2022/du-draft-PAR-0122-v01.pdf>  and
CSD <https://ieee802.org/1/files/public/docs2022/du-draft-CSD-0122-v01.pdf> 
*	802.3dg - Amendment: Physical Layer Specifications and Management
Parameters for 100Mb/s Operation and Associated Power Delivery over a Single
Balanced Pair of Conductors, PAR
<https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/22/ec-22-0017-00-00EC-draft-ieee-p802-3d
g-par.pdf>  and CSD
<https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/22/ec-22-0018-00-00EC-draft-ieee-p802-3d
g-csd.pdf> 
*	802.15.12 - Standard for Enhanced Ultra Wide-Band (UWB) Physical
Layers (PHYs) and Associated MAC Enhancements, PAR Withdrawal
<https://mentor.ieee.org/802.15/dcn/22/15-22-0048-00-0000-p802-15-12-par-wit
hdraw.pdf> 
*	802.15.6a - Amendment: Dependable Human and Vehicle Body Area
Networks, PAR Withdrawal
<https://mentor.ieee.org/802.15/dcn/22/15-22-0067-00-0000-p802-15-6a-par-wit
hdraw.pdf>  and CSD
<https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/21/ec-21-0192-00-ACSD-p802-15-6a.pdf> 
*	802.15.6ma - Standard -  Wireless Body Area Networks, PAR Revision
<https://mentor.ieee.org/802.15/dcn/22/15-22-0088-00-006a-par-revision-draft
.pdf>  and CSD
<https://mentor.ieee.org/802.15/dcn/22/15-22-0087-01-006a-ieee-802-criteria-
for-standards-development-for-p802-15-6ma-revision.docx> 
The PARs and ICAID can be found at http://www.ieee802.org/PARs.shtml along
with the supporting IEEE 802 Criteria for Standards Development, or CSD,
(which includes the 5 criteria, i.e. the explanations of how they fit the
IEEE 802 criteria for initiating new work).
Any comments on a proposed PAR / ICAID should be sent to the Working Group
chair identified on the respective document to be received by 09 Mar 2022,
AoE.
Regards,
John D'Ambrosia
Recording Secretary, IEEE 802 LMSC 

_______________________________________________
new-work mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/new-work