Subject: [secdir] [new-work] Proposed W3C Charter: HTML Working Group (until 2022-05-22/23)

From: xueyuan <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2022 17:00:55 +0800

Hello,

Today W3C Advisory Committee Representatives received a Proposal
to review a draft charter for the HTML Working Group:
   https://www.w3.org/2022/04/proposed-html-wg-charter.html

As part of ensuring that the community is aware of proposed work
at W3C, this draft charter is public during the Advisory
Committee review period.

W3C invites public comments through 03:59 UTC on 23 May 2022
(23:59, Boston time on 22 May) [0] on the proposed charter. Please
send comments to [email-masked], which has a public archive:
   https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-new-work/

Other than comments sent in formal responses by W3C Advisory
Committee Representatives, W3C cannot guarantee a response to
comments. If you work for a W3C Member [1], please coordinate
your comments with your Advisory Committee Representative. For
example, you may wish to make public comments via this list and
have your Advisory Committee Representative refer to it from his
or her formal review comments.

The current HTML Working Group charter is hereby extended until
30 June 2022. This extension will give W3C additional time for the
Advisory Committee review.
https://www.w3.org/2020/12/html-wg-charter.html

If you should have any questions or need further information, please
contact Michael Smith <[email-masked]> and Xiaoqian Wu <[email-masked]>,
HTML WG Team Contacts.

Thank you,

Xueyuan Jia,  W3C Marketing & Communications

[0] 
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20220522T2359&p1=43
[1] https://www.w3.org/Consortium/Member/List

_______________________________________________
new-work mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/new-work