Subject: [Sframe] Barry Leiba's No Objection on charter-ietf-sframe-00-02: (with COMMENT)

From: Barry Leiba via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2020 07:43:15 -0700

Barry Leiba has entered the following ballot position for
charter-ietf-sframe-00-02: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-sframe/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I wonder whether this should be chartered in the Sec Area with an ART AD
(Murray) set as responsible AD.

I also think the last bit:

     Input to the WG
     Proposals already existing relating to this charter proposal:
     https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-omara-sframe-00

...shouldn't be in the final charter text (it was fine to have it there during
review).  The draft is referenced in the milestone, and that should cover it.