Subject: Thursday News Report

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 02:17:09 -0500

News For Life

News On Finance:

Canadian Success Coming To USA

Exit Only Inc. E.X.T.O.
$0.41

Exit Only entered the Canadian market in may of this year. The concept
of marketing new and used vehicles through the web is not new. However,
allowing sellers to post there vehicles at no charge and no hidden fees,
is new. Sellers are now only charged for actual results, namely $2 per
lead for actual interested buyers.

Highlights:

- Initially marketed in Canada, response from consumers exceeded all
expectations.
- Exit's goals for the year end were met in September of this year, just
a few months from launch.
- Exit is now expanding the site to enter the US market.
- News in the last few weeks has released partnership agreements with
several online vehicle service sites for increased exposure.
- In addition the site is now providing Mobile access, delivering
sellers contact information of potential buyers right to their cell
phone.

Duplication of the Canadian results in the much larger US market base
will certainly make this company the next major online player. For more
information on Exit Only Inc. contact your financial websites.

Reports On The Planet:

U.N. food program officer seized, jailed in Somalia ----- MOGADISHU,
Somalia -- The head of U.N. food agency operations in the
violence-wracked Somali capital was taken away Wednesday by 50 to 60
heavily armed government security officers who stormed the U.N.
compound, the agency said. The World Food Program suspended aid
distribution in Mogadishu in response. Interior Minister Mohamed
Mohamoud Guled denied government officers carried out any operation at
the U.N. compound. But he added that the WFP last month distributed food
aid without consulting the government, a reason that the government has
in recent months used to block distributions to areas perceived to be
against the government. 

American Updates:

Child's Scrape Turns Into Critical Situation --- MRSA Strain
Hospitalizes Child ----- MURFREESBORO, Tenn. -- A simple scrape on the
knee turned into a superbug and has landed a 5-year-old Nashville girl
in the hospital in critical condition. Doctors said the infection that
the child caught is called Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus,
a tough name for a tough strain of drug resistant infection now known as
MRSA. "(She was) a simple child playing, having fun. She falls down and
scrapes her knee," said father Julian Clemmons. That small scrape on the
knee last Tuesday put Julianna Clemmons in the hospital by Friday.
"She's been under care and dialysis, ventilator and plasma exchange,"
said Clemmons. While it.s rare, what.s concerning to health officials is
that it's turning up more often. The Centers for Disease Control said
there were 94,000 cases of MRSA in the U.S. in 2005. "What has emerged
is an organism that lives predominantly in hospitals until now.