Subject: [Syslog] I-D Action:draft-ietf-syslog-tc-mib-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 01:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Security Issues in Network Event Logging Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Textual Conventions for Syslog Management
	Author(s)       : G. Mansfield
	Filename        : draft-ietf-syslog-tc-mib-07.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2008-04-30

This MIB module defines textual conventions to represent
Facility and Severity information commonly used in syslog messages.
The intent is that these textual conventions will be imported and
used in MIB modules that would otherwise define their own
representations.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-syslog-tc-mib-07.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
Syslog mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/syslog