Subject: [Syslog] Last Call: draft-ietf-syslog-transport-tls (TLS Transport Mapping for Syslog) to Proposed Standard (fwd)

From: Chris Lonvick <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 07:30:40 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Folks,

Pasi has reviewed the document and looked over the WG review comments. 
He feels that the document is ready for IETF Last Call and will treat the 
WG comments already posted as Last Call comments.  The next IESG telechat 
(where the IESG talks about turning IDs into RFCs) is August 14th.

Pasi Eronen (our Advisor) is looking over draft-ietf-syslog-sign and will 
give us comments about it before he goes to the next IETF meeting in 
Dublin.  He knows about the discussion of reusing the certificates defined 
in syslog-transport-tls.

Thanks,
Chris

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 05:47:05 -0700 (PDT)
From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: IETF-Announce <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [Syslog] Last Call: draft-ietf-syslog-transport-tls (TLS Transport
     Mapping for Syslog) to Proposed Standard

The IESG has received a request from the Security Issues in Network Event
Logging WG (syslog) to consider the following document:

- 'TLS Transport Mapping for Syslog '
    <draft-ietf-syslog-transport-tls-13.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2008-08-05. Exceptionally,
comments may be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please
retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-syslog-transport-tls-13.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=14551&rfc_flag=0

_______________________________________________
Syslog mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/syslog
_______________________________________________
Syslog mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/syslog