Subject: [Syslog] I-D Action:draft-fan-syslog-sending-policy-00.txt (fwd)

From: Chris Lonvick <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2009 06:29:18 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

Just FYI.  To be clear on this, IDs such as these will not become part of 
this Working Group.  Our current charter is clear that we are addressing 
the security issues of syslog.  I think that we've done a great job of 
that with the IDs that are ready to become RFCs.  AFTER we get syslog-sign 
put to bed, we can start a discussion about rechartering.  Until then, 
let's keep focused on syslog-sign.

Thanks,
Chris

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 23:00:01 -0800 (PST)
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D Action:draft-fan-syslog-sending-policy-00.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

 	Title           : Syslog Sending Policy Messages
 	Author(s)       : W. Fan
 	Filename        : draft-fan-syslog-sending-policy-00.txt
 	Pages           : 11
 	Date            : 2009-02-26

This document defines special syslog messages called Sending Policy
messages for indicating how syslog senders process syslog messages
before sending them.  The information Sending Policy messages convey
is of interest to syslog receivers and helpful for audit.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-fan-syslog-sending-policy-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.